Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I quit drinking during the week many years ago because the next morning was miserable.
I never get to that point anymore I start in the afternoon and sip all day but I have my moments that I sit in front of this computer and over do it.

**** that’s not bad you got a good filter for being 4 or 5 deep :thumbsup:
Yea Sprite but sometimes straight. I love my Crown Royal the best.
Good Canadian stuff.
Watching To Kill a Mocking Bird tonight, an old movie but a good one.

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Dentist appointment at 9:30 this morning. Way overdue because of covid but they have a lot of safeguards in place so should be fine.
Looks like a nice sunny day ahead and 1 degree.
Play safe.

Don't really need to put more work in my car but gives me something inexpensive to do. lol
Maybe you should consider one of these LOL
th.jpg

Nope don't want one. lol
Can't picture that on my car.
We got some snow last night not sure how much yet to dark to tell.
Yeah I was just joking about the wing.
We got some snow late yesterday afternoon and it's still hanging around. I might walk to the dentist as it's only a mile away and beside the 300 is all cleaned up in the garage but then I have physio at 2 so the roads may not be dry by then. Oh well it can be cleaned up again.

Yeah I was just joking about the wing.
We got some snow late yesterday afternoon and it's still hanging around. I might walk to the dentist as it's only a mile away and beside the 300 is all cleaned up in the garage but then I have physio at 2 so the roads may not be dry by then. Oh well it can be cleaned up again.
I haven't been going on any walks in a while just not up to the cold weather.
I hear ya hate to get the car dirty after all the work cleaning it.

-
Back