Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning.shaping up to be nice day cold this morning but the orange ball is out ! Cheers stay safe happy Friday :thumbsup:

Been gorgeous today. Zipped out to Wallies for a med and some food this morning.
Went to the Dr to get this med injected. He said it was going to be expensive.
HOLY CRAP!! he was right 428 bucks. I only had to pay $4.11 for it though as he put a certain code on the prescription. I was joking with the pharmacist, he's East Indian and I razz the hell out him and always have a good laugh and the girls that work there also. He asked if I was going to the Dr today to get it injected so I said no I was going to do it myself. He said you can't do that, I said sure I can I have a turkey baster. He looked at me then laughed.
He came back from Holidays a couple of years ago so I asked the girls if they had to retrain him seeing he was gone for 2 weeks. They all broke up in laughter.
Great bunch there

A3C65F4D-FDE3-46DB-A883-F940BE2D802F.jpeg

morning fellas

both the older kids have friends over, so after making some 30 pancakes, i am now ready for my first cup of coffee

Back from the yard. Didnt take a camera with me so I wouldnt get mugged. Holy crap was my friends response when we walked in. Some crazy cars in there this time and rust free. 47 Chrysler all chrome was gone already, 77 Monaco still complete, 88 Omni, 88 Shelby for Mopars 4 Corvairs and 1 was a convert 74 Malibu and much more. I left with 3 bumpers

Last edited:
-
Back