Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Back from Costco, what is it with you retired guys,I work Monday through Friday so unless I want to go after work on a week night to get stuff Saturday and Sunday are the only days I can go and today was especially frustrating with all the q tips ( white hair and white runners) grrr go during the week when everyone else is working .....Pleaseeee.

Back from Costco, what is it with you retired guys,I work Monday through Friday so unless I want to go after work on a week night to get stuff Saturday and Sunday are the only days I can go and today was especially frustrating with all the q tips ( white hair and white runners) grrr go during the week when everyone else is working .....Pleaseeee.
Yup, I went this afternoon as well, it wasn't as busy as I've seen it some days, but..........

upload_2021-2-28_0-20-43.gif

In the 50's and 60's all this coming week, and covid cases are in the single digits/day again. We've been in a downhill slide since the first of Dec.

It's a game we like to play. Creating long line-ups as we have all the time in the world. lol

Morning guys. Glad everyone has woken up alive.
I think I know why FOG hasn't been on here. I'll let him explain it, good news though.

Morning fellas

The day has finally come...I had a little cut of meat I've been saving for a special occasion

Tonite there is a potluck at church so it is the perfect opportunity to make a 6 pound potroast

20210228_075921.jpg

Looks good DIY. They won't have to pray before eating that LOL
depends on where in the line they are
you'd think 6 pounds is a lot of meat, but at a baptist church, where a family with 4 kids is small, it goes fast

so they may have to pray there is still some left by the time they get there

Hard to not find a good meal at church. I miss the church dinners
Oh brother
We changed churches about 6 years ago
Prior to that we were part of a Hispanic church (I personally was half of all white folks in that church)
I love my new church, but it can't hold a candle against the potlucks of that Hispanic church

-
Back