Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
You all have a great day one more then it’s the weekend ! Cheers Where’s Waldo ?

You all have a great day one more then it’s the weekend ! Cheers Where’s Waldo ?
upload_2021-2-25_15-34-22.jpeg

Yes, he's in there.

Been a beautiful day. Went out for my usual walk and then my wife and I sat outside in the sun near the house. It was -2 with a -8 windchill but it was gorgeous out there.
One thing that blew me away during my walk. A guy comes jogging up the street wearing shorts and a light jacket and he was running directly into the wind. It wasn't that warm but probably had the junk wrapped up. lol
Have a great great evening.

warmed up so much, i got round to doing some much needed work on the plow truck
what ever idiot designed this thing put the plug for the block heater (about a 3 inch cord) on the passenger side...in the wheelwell
its been anoying the snot out of me, trying to fish that plug out, covered in mud and snow, and then plug it on

of course when i come out in the morning, i have to go AROUND the plow, in what us usually 5 inches of snow, to try and unplug it

so i put a RV inlet in, right under the driver side headlight

s-l1600.jpg

now, i can pop the cap of when i get home and plug it in, without zapping myself
and when i got to leave in the morning, i can unplug it without a single extra step

wow

Snows gone sun came out 8 deg there talking windy and 13 tomorrow and sunny ! Can’t wait and it’s Friday ! Update on the BMW . Customer wants the steering rack replaced cause it’s leaking , so can’t get one till March 4 gotta pull front differential anyway bastards tucked a bolt behind it so I can’t get the oil adapter off yippie ,so pushed it out side till the rack shows up ,oh only 400$ for a steering rack (rebuilt junk)

-
Back