Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I have a cyst on my neck, Dr. felt it was infected and wanted to try to reduce it some, he tried lancing it, but was not very successful. I'll have to go back and have it removed.

Yes it really sucks having allergies that I do, especially since my wife loves shellfish and nuts, I used to cheat occasionally but no longer tempt fate as the reactions have become more intense. I've had too many close calls and don't wanna die that way.
There is a TV show called DR. Pimple Popper. She does some crazy stuff. I have trouble watching it. That lipo suction stuff freaks me out too. Show me blood and guts all day but not that stuff. lol

10 mil socket.jpg

I hear ya, but I have to wonder about a few things, for example, I have heard nothing about the flu or getting a flu shot, unlike a typical year when that's all you hear about for months. I also have to wonder how many deaths that have been attributed to Covid 19 were in fact from other causes, like cancer, stroke, heart disease, alcoholism, alzheimer's, traffic collisions, you get the idea.
I think we have all heard about cases of people who were admitted for one thing, and contracted the covid, and died, and the official cause being covid instead of what the original admission was for. I don't know how many Americans die every year from all causes combined, and in no way am I trying to downplay the loss of any life, I just find myself beginning to question the honesty of the whole situation.
I think the people in the know are thinking the vaccine will take care of the flu virus. But then again with most people wearing a mask and all the washing of hands etc. the flu number will be low, case and point... how many people are having colds these days for example. The Hall's Lozenge company had to lay off people because of low sales this year.
There is no doubt people with underlying health issues have contacted Covid and have died, was it the the virus that killed them or the other health problems?
Probably a combination of both.
I know one thing though, don't believe anything you read on the net or from what your neighbour says. It you want the real truth always go to The Mayo Clinic or John Hopkins.

I just suffered a fairly serious bout of anaphalaxis due to an antibiotic my Dr. prescribed last Thursday. The pharmacist advised that there was a small chance I may have a reaction, I am allergic to shellfish and nuts, among other things. I took the first dose after dinner Friday, and two more Saturday, another one Sunday morning. By late afternoon Sunday it was clear that I was beginning to have a reaction, and it progressed through the day and into the evening. I stopped the medication and started antihistamines to counter the reaction. Finally by late this afternoon I feel fine again.
It's scary when you look at the med read out as to possible reactions. Some of them are worse than the condition you already have. Surely the drug companies can do better than this or they are just playing the odds with us.
Glad you're feeling better Linc.

There is a TV show called DR. Pimple Popper. She does some crazy stuff. I have trouble watching it. That lipo suction stuff freaks me out too. Show me blood and guts all day but not that stuff. lol
My wife watches that all the time. Being a nurse she really likes that kind of stuff.

I have a cyst on my neck, Dr. felt it was infected and wanted to try to reduce it some, he tried lancing it, but was not very successful. I'll have to go back and have it removed.

Yes it really sucks having allergies that I do, especially since my wife loves shellfish and nuts, I used to cheat occasionally but no longer tempt fate as the reactions have become more intense. I've had too many close calls and don't wanna die that way.
Sounds like a Sebaceous Cyst. My wife had one years ago on her neck right over her spine. They had to remove because it just wouldn't go away. Good luck with it.

-
Back