Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2021-2-23_12-27-22.jpeg

I get that but the churches are still holding service and there not getting fined . There’s too many grey areas ,that’s the prolbem what’s good for Peter ain’t good for Paul frustrating.
Actually they are fining churches here. They aren't above the rules or the law. One minister has been charged twice and so be it.

Here's some humour for you. I went to the dentist at 10am this morning to get the tip of my front tooth built up. No freezing needed, no x-rays, I got into the office and waited 5 minutes then back out in the car at 10:32 so basically 27 minutes of work and cost me 180 bucks and that was with a seniors discount. Boy, was I in the wrong trade all my life.

Your entitled to your opinion but I have to say if I were a owner of a restaurant and had a family to support I wouldn't shut down ether and as far as the church not that I am in one but when the government says you can't congregate they can kiss my *** and will defend my God given rights over our evil government that has been trying to pull the wool over our eyes from day one.
Just my opinion not really worth much.
Freedom of speech Fred and that's what is all about.

Beautiful sunny day here to wind is cold but very nice and warm , in fact I’m wearing shorts out tonight !

There is a guy in Toronto that owns a BBQ restaurant that defied the lockdown orders. The cops and media were there a couple of times. He's just been handed a 187000 dollar fine for the costs of police and fire to be there. Looks good on him.
Real asshole government at work there.

Ok my 2 and I’m done yes there seems to be two sets of rules , yes we’re all adults, does the government lie ,yes they do but 500,000 Americans have died since this has started more than the first and second war combined, just ask your self what is the end game after all this is over ? NEW WORLD ORDER ? ??? I do not have the answer but my adult voice says be safe ,be kind , and wear a mask ,and it may go away sooner than later ? Cheers.

Ok my 2 and I’m done yes there seems to be two sets of rules , yes we’re all adults, does the government lie ,yes they do but 500,000 Americans have died since this has started more than the first and second war combined, just ask your self what is the end game after all this is over ? NEW WORLD ORDER ? ??? I do not have the answer but my adult voice says be safe ,be kind , and wear a mask ,and it may go away sooner than later ? Cheers.
I hear ya, but I have to wonder about a few things, for example, I have heard nothing about the flu or getting a flu shot, unlike a typical year when that's all you hear about for months. I also have to wonder how many deaths that have been attributed to Covid 19 were in fact from other causes, like cancer, stroke, heart disease, alcoholism, alzheimer's, traffic collisions, you get the idea.
I think we have all heard about cases of people who were admitted for one thing, and contracted the covid, and died, and the official cause being covid instead of what the original admission was for. I don't know how many Americans die every year from all causes combined, and in no way am I trying to downplay the loss of any life, I just find myself beginning to question the honesty of the whole situation.

Yup

If this scamdemic were as bad as they claim, you would expect the total death toll for 2020 to be higher then previous years

Since that is not the case, what gives?

Real asshole government at work there.
What I find most distasteful about this and any other situation where a huge fine is imposed is where the money goes.
Does it go to help homeless veterans, or widows and orphans? Me thinks not.
Does it go to helping victims of crime? Doubt it.
Does it go to providing wheelchairs or prosthetic limbs for handicapped or elderly? Not likely.
Does it go to anything positive to help anyone? Hell no.
So where does it go? How about to general revenue coffers for the government to use for whatever they see fit. That's what I find really obnoxious about monetary penalties, big or small that are levied against individuals or companies.

IDK what gives but just the sheer amount of people in the hospital says something. More so than pervious years. My heart goes out to the medical workers. Thats some real **** right there and I can see it with my own eyes.

IDK what gives but just the sheer amount of people in the hospital says something. More so than pervious years. My heart goes out to the medical workers. Thats some real **** right there and I can see it with my own eyes.
Absolutely, there is something serious happening, no question, but what is it really? As I said, I in no way wish to downplay the loss of so many lives, or the suffering of those who have had it and recovered. I am aware of the sacrifices made by so many in the medical field, and eternally thankful for those who perform what can be a thankless and extremely stressful job. I just have questions and no acceptable answers. Perhaps some of the extra load on the healthcare system can be traced back to the lack of a flu shot vaccine, or maybe there is some other explanation.

I just suffered a fairly serious bout of anaphalaxis due to an antibiotic my Dr. prescribed last Thursday. The pharmacist advised that there was a small chance I may have a reaction, I am allergic to shellfish and nuts, among other things. I took the first dose after dinner Friday, and two more Saturday, another one Sunday morning. By late afternoon Sunday it was clear that I was beginning to have a reaction, and it progressed through the day and into the evening. I stopped the medication and started antihistamines to counter the reaction. Finally by late this afternoon I feel fine again.

I just suffered a fairly serious bout of anaphalaxis due to an antibiotic my Dr. prescribed last Thursday. The pharmacist advised that there was a small chance I may have a reaction, I am allergic to shellfish and nuts, among other things. I took the first dose after dinner Friday, and two more Saturday, another one Sunday morning. By late afternoon Sunday it was clear that I was beginning to have a reaction, and it progressed through the day and into the evening. I stopped the medication and started antihistamines to counter the reaction. Finally by late this afternoon I feel fine again.
Thats gotta suck, being allergic to nuts and such. I'm glad you are feeling fine again.
Can I ask why they suggested you take an antibiotic to start with?

Thats gotta suck, being allergic to nuts and such. I'm glad you are feeling fine again.
Can I ask why they suggested you take an antibiotic to start with?
I have a cyst on my neck, Dr. felt it was infected and wanted to try to reduce it some, he tried lancing it, but was not very successful. I'll have to go back and have it removed.

Yes it really sucks having allergies that I do, especially since my wife loves shellfish and nuts, I used to cheat occasionally but no longer tempt fate as the reactions have become more intense. I've had too many close calls and don't wanna die that way.

-
Back