Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I think it's about 10 gallons per hour and aviation fuel is about 5 bucks a gallon in major airports and 4 bucks in small airports.
Always nice to see the kids, Are you gonna see yours again soon?
Guess they have you right by the short and curlys with the price of gas but gotta have but worth every penny being able to see family.
My son-in-law has to go back and get his new hearing aids. They figure the aids he had weren't powerful enough so they mayb stop in here for a "P" break and or maybe the boys will stay with us while they go and get the new aids. 4500 bucks but all of it is covered through Assistive Devises Program and Ontario Disability Support Program or some by his drug coverage from work.

Wasn't a bad day really. Not cold but a bit windy this morning when I went shopping at WallyWorld.
Cut the grass after lunch, wow was it getting long in places.
So cut, trimmed and cleaned up and then got both cars out of the garage and blew the garage out. It was filthy in there. Looks a lot better now and straightened up a few things.
We're possibly going to get some snow on Wednesday as well but shouldn't amount to much. Looks like next weekend I'll be back out on the road but never know.

Wasn't a bad day really. Not cold but a bit windy this morning when I went shopping at WallyWorld.
Cut the grass after lunch, wow was it getting long in places.
So cut, trimmed and cleaned up and then got both cars out of the garage and blew the garage out. It was filthy in there. Looks a lot better now and straightened up a few things.
We're possibly going to get some snow on Wednesday as well but shouldn't amount to much. Looks like next weekend I'll be back out on the road but never know.
Snow didn't last log here but cold and windy.

A friend stopped by and gave me a project, an old 70 something Polaris snow mobile hood that needs some fiberglass work and a repaint. Not bad should be an easy fix but not gonna do anymore painting if I can.
If I lived to be 100 I think I could stay busy fixing things but getting real tired of it.

A friend stopped by and gave me a project, an old 70 something Polaris snow mobile hood that needs some fiberglass work and a repaint. Not bad should be an easy fix but not gonna do anymore painting if I can.
If I lived to be 100 I think I could stay busy fixing things but getting real tired of it.
I know what you mean Fred. It gets to be a pain where the sun don't shine. That's why I gave up on small engines as well. The shoulders didn't help either. Sure...you make some nice money then pay for it the next few days so had enough.

I know what you mean Fred. It gets to be a pain where the sun don't shine. That's why I gave up on small engines as well. The shoulders didn't help either. Sure...you make some nice money then pay for it the next few days so had enough.
Not real sore with me more of a can't handle the dust even with a mask on, but the sore part will come in a few years I'm sure. lol

Not real sore with me more of a can't handle the dust even with a mask on, but the sore part will come in a few years I'm sure. lol
You can count on it. Should be fun tomorrow morning after pulling on the mower to start it. It started on the first pull though so might be ok. When I was finished cutting our grass I went across the road with the mower still running and went right across my neighbours front yard, he had no choice but to cut it using my mower lol

You can count on it. Should be fun tomorrow morning after pulling on the mower to start it. It started on the first pull though so might be ok. When I was finished cutting our grass I went across the road with the mower still running and went right across my neighbours front yard, he had no choice but to cut it using my mower lol
Like you I don't mind helping out a good neighbor seems we take care of each other.

Picked up a 98 GMC S15 Jimmy today from a guy I work with. Truck is a fully loaded SLT with 150k miles, he just put new tires on it 5000 miles ago, then decided to buy a new truck. My plan is take the new tires off and put them on my Bronco and resell the Jimmy. Paid $1000.00 for it, should be able to get that or close to it when I sell it, so a free set of new tires! Thing runs great, got a pile of receipts for work done on it since he bought it in 2003.

Well it’s to hot to do anything 78deg f 26c to hot to fast can’t assimilate, cooling down but not till Friday. Been watching Netflix all day :( nothing accomplished but got fatter ...

20210418_175446.jpg
Dinner guys! I can't mess up a good steak dinner but give me a can of chili and I'll screw that up. lol

Frequently has visitors who park in the back lane, blocking access to my garage, and has come out screaming obscenities at me when I complain, tries to put his scrap lumber in my garbage bin, has come out screaming at me and calling me a ******* asshole when I'm out in the garage working on my car, etc. Just done with the bullshit, been going on since I moved here 8 years ago. Meanwhile, he has been "renovating" his house since I moved here, and according to other neighbors, for several years before. I wouldn't give a **** about the parking in the lane, their house is on a small cul de sac, just don't block my ******* garage! Apparently they just don't get it.
Get your self an old 3/4 ton truck with a very large steel bumper you know the rest. Shouldn’t have been parking there in the first place

-
Back