Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The main reason I took it out is what we call them around here is a cotton wood tree and it blows little balls of seed that look like a cotton ball and is bad for my neighbors allergies.
We had three of them on our old property. Certain times of the year it looked like it was snowing. Had a friend over one time with his 34 Ford Coupe. I had the w/shield out of it putting new rubber around the frame. We came outside and he freaked as it was snowing cotton all over. They were dirty trees and took them all down

Looking to buy a lawn sweeper to pull behind my riding lawn mower to pick up the pine cones in my yard. Has any of you guys had or have one?
I've never used one and am curious on how well they work. There around $300 at Tractor supply and if they don't pick up pine cones I'll same my money.
My son likes his.

646_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=0rp7MrJ71R4AX8svqms&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Looks like snow tomorrow but not too bad they are saying but the dumb bastards have already put the brine down on the roads WTF!!! Obviously getting paid by the load. I'm betting we just get some rain or maybe nothing at all and hope I'm right.
Better than up north, they are looking at 35cm so over a foot, good luck to them.
Now we'll have to wait for some rain to wash the roads down again.

Looks like snow tomorrow but not too bad they are saying but the dumb bastards have already put the brine down on the roads WTF!!! Obviously getting paid by the load. I'm betting we just get some rain or maybe nothing at all and hope I'm right.
Better than up north, they are looking at 35cm so over a foot, good luck to them.
Now we'll have to wait for some rain to wash the roads down again.
They salted our roads this morning Mark and wasn't a happy camper about that.
Sounds like we are both getting **** on.

Cotton wood not sure but I think we call them black poplar and when they start getting to the 10 to 12 in dia. They usually get rotten in centre and fall down. Had a few on my patch of earth. Their gone now. As far as branches I pile them up by fire pit. Makes the best bon fire wood. Branches burn off fall out side pit everyone has a job to replie fire. Big flames for a bit then mellow and start over. Burn a heaping 1/2 ton load you’ll have enough coals to do a can cooker the next day. Done it many times

4A64ADDA-8D60-4157-8B13-7FDA0C8CB6E6.jpeg

Cotton wood not sure but I think we call them black poplar and when they start getting to the 10 to 12 in dia. They usually get rotten in centre and fall down. Had a few on my patch of earth. Their gone now. As far as branches I pile them up by fire pit. Makes the best bon fire wood. Branches burn off fall out side pit everyone has a job to replie fire. Big flames for a bit then mellow and start over. Burn a heaping 1/2 ton load you’ll have enough coals to do a can cooker the next day. Done it many times

View attachment 1715726232
Nice fire pit I'll bring the hot dogs.

-
Back