Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
174311947_458323055503093_2827021586892856687_n.jpg

Morning guys. 3c but going to 15 and rain later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Little hard getting out of bed this morning from all the stuff I did yesterday but will be better once I get moving and a hot shower. Bugger getting old

Morning guys. 3c but going to 15 and rain later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Little hard getting out of bed this morning from all the stuff I did yesterday but will be better once I get moving and a hot shower. Bugger getting old
I am feeling sore today also. The last thing I did last evening was cut down a big Poplar tree. I got most of the brush stacked on the farm truck and brought up to a brush burn pile in 3 loads. I will finish cleanup next weekend.

I am feeling sore today also. The last thing I did last evening was cut down a big Poplar tree. I got most of the brush stacked on the farm truck and brought up to a brush burn pile in 3 loads. I will finish cleanup next weekend.
Lots of work cutting up a tree but sure is nice having fire wood.

The main reason I took it out is what we call them around here is a cotton wood tree and it blows little balls of seed that look like a cotton ball and is bad for my neighbors allergies.
That was kind of you I sure wish my neighbor would cut his cotton wood trees down I can't open my garage door without it filling with that damn cotton.

That was kind of you I sure wish my neighbor would cut his cotton wood trees down I can't open my garage door without it filling with that damn cotton.
That stuff does get nasty. The thing I hate most is when mowing and it gets up your nose or mouth. Just doing the same as you or the other guys here and being a good neighbor.

That stuff does get nasty. The thing I hate most is when mowing and it gets up your nose or mouth. Just doing the same as you or the other guys here and being a good neighbor.
I mow with a dust mask on got tired of picking cotton out of my nose. lol

Looking to buy a lawn sweeper to pull behind my riding lawn mower to pick up the pine cones in my yard. Has any of you guys had or have one?
I've never used one and am curious on how well they work. There around $300 at Tractor supply and if they don't pick up pine cones I'll same my money.

Looking to buy a lawn sweeper to pull behind my riding lawn mower to pick up the pine cones in my yard. Has any of you guys had or have one?
I've never used one and am curious on how well they work. There around $300 at Tractor supply and if they don't pick up pine cones I'll same my money.
couldnt tell you since i only have a few pines, and they are not near the lawn

i do have a rental place in town that has them for 38 bucks for 4 hours if you want to try one
(the also sell them but i dont know if they would put the rental towards the purchase price)

couldnt tell you since i only have a few pines, and they are not near the lawn

i do have a rental place in town that has them for 38 bucks for 4 hours if you want to try one
(the also sell them but i dont know if they would put the rental towards the purchase price)
I have 11 pine trees in my yard and they make a mess every year so I'll buy a new one if it works. Love my trees but this old man is tired of a hand rake. lol

I have 11 pine trees in my yard and they make a mess every year so I'll buy a new one if it works. Love my trees but this old man is tired of a hand rake. lol

right

my point is, you can rent one for the cost of a meal, and KNOW if you will like it before you drop 3,400 dollars on it

My buddy has one and he says it works great on pine cones. His is a craftsman.

-
Back