Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Looking to buy a lawn sweeper to pull behind my riding lawn mower to pick up the pine cones in my yard. Has any of you guys had or have one?
I've never used one and am curious on how well they work. There around $300 at Tractor supply and if they don't pick up pine cones I'll same my money.
I use one from son-in-law, it works ok on all the leaves that fall on us. I don't think it would pick up pine cones, I think the opening to brush is too small. You might look over the new ones to be sure.

stool sample.jpg

Morning guys and "Happy Hump Day". Today is Wunday for us retired guys.
We got some snow overnight and still snowing lightly.
Here's an interesting video to watch.

Off to the shower so have a great day and drive safe just like the first snowfall of the year especially if you took the snows off already.

Morning guys and "Happy Hump Day". Today is Wunday for us retired guys.
We got some snow overnight and still snowing lightly.
Here's an interesting video to watch.

Bought fenders from Tony for my car , didn’t know him as a star at that time .lol he was on here youngpunkonnitro.

Been a do nothing day for me I'm bored and need to get into some trouble just to make me happy. Been looking at metal detectors and think that might be some fun. Garrett has some good ones and for under $800 bucks with a sniffer. I could do a lot of old farmsteads in my area and I'm sure I could find some rusty nails and tractor nuts and bolts. Found a silver ring with a topaz stone with one in my yard so you never know I might find some good ****.

Been a do nothing day for me I'm bored and need to get into some trouble just to make me happy. Been looking at metal detectors and think that might be some fun. Garrett has some good ones and for under $800 bucks with a sniffer. I could do a lot of old farmsteads in my area and I'm sure I could find some rusty nails and tractor nuts and bolts. Found a silver ring with a topaz stone with one in my yard so you never know I might find some good ****.
There was a guy near where I live that used his for years and found several good stashes of civil war era coins and made good money selling them.

One thing to remember Fred us farmers never had garbage pickup so we buried everything. I remember dad using the neighbors extenda hoe and buring alot of old farm equipment. I saw a hay elevator a car and other items buried in the sand hill.

There was a guy near where I live that used his for years and found several good stashes of civil war era coins and made good money selling them.
I think it would be fun and will get one but not sure what kind I need yet.
Not much out here to find in value but you never know at least I could take a nice walk and come home with a few rusty parts. LOL

One thing to remember Fred us farmers never had garbage pickup so we buried everything. I remember dad using the neighbors extenda hoe and buring alot of old farm equipment. I saw a hay elevator a car and other items buried in the sand hill.
Yes and that's why I need a good metal detector they did that here and still do.

We landed up with less than 3" of snow and now it's all gone and the roads are all dry. I'll be out tomorrow and see how much brine they put on the roads. Hopefully the guy that told me wasn't correct.

-
Back