Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok so at work the lead is retiring. Myself and he guy I work with both applied. He is more liked by the guy retiring and was given sub lead for the 6 months the guy was off last year. The other guy has 7 years as a wrench here butt I have 6 here with a total of 37 years certified master. He is 58 and I have at least 9 years left to make 30 years. Wish me luck on the interview tomorrow. I have already said if they give him he position this place is screwed because he has no real computer or DPFE knowledge because I will no longer diagnose and they can replace every part like he have in the past with this guy.

Ok so at work the lead is retiring. Myself and he guy I work with both applied. He is more liked by the guy retiring and was given sub lead for the 6 months the guy was off last year. The other guy has 7 years as a wrench here butt I have 6 here with a total of 37 years certified master. He is 58 and I have at least 9 years left to make 30 years. Wish me luck on the interview tomorrow. I have already said if they give him he position this place is screwed because he has no real computer or DPFE knowledge because I will no longer diagnose and they can replace every part like he have in the past with this guy.
Good Luck CF. Hope it goes your way my friend. Sounds like you've earned it.

Did this guy suck up to the lead hand as well? Can't stand those type of people.
Sure did and never spoke back even when the lead was wrong. I plan on bringing up last years example bus 524 failed I helped diagnose and told them it needed a warranty SCR and the lead yelled at me no and go away so I watched for a year as they replaced everything at a cost of 18 thousand and then finally send it to the dealer for a free warranty SCR.

Sure did and never spoke back even when the lead was wrong. I plan on bringing up last years example bus 524 failed I helped diagnose and told them it needed a warranty SCR and the lead yelled at me no and go away so I watched for a year as they replaced everything at a cost of 18 thousand and then finally send it to the dealer for a free warranty SCR.
I love when that happens. Makes them look really foolish. All's fair in love and war CF, go for the throat!!!

The best for ya CF hope the guy in charge sees that the other guy can't do the work.

Been there I know how you feel dealing with brown nosers and getting kicked at and then they find out you were right and have no scene to apologize.

My big point about it is the lead should have the most experience and knowledge to see that things are repaired properly .
And then there's the ones that bullshit their way through hoping they aren't found out. I've seen many guys in a lead position go and ask someone else what to do then make out it was their decision. They're out there and brown nose right to the top.

Had a lead hand at the carpet factory I worked at and he brownnosed his way to get into that position. He knew squat about setting up tufting machine but thought he did. Whenever he would ask me a question I would always say "I don't know".
The other guys caught on top that and started doing the same. Eventually he hung himself and got canned.

Dinner is ready boys! Mashed potatoes with hamburger gravy, green beans and a dinner roll.
Not gonna post a picture don't wanna ruin your appetite. lol

Be happy to do that, probably be pretty cold by the time it gets to you. Been a cold day with a bitter north wind, only positive thing is no real accumulation of snow, all just melting as it hits the ground.
Nice day here took the Scamp for a short drive but gonna get cold again tomorrow.

-
Back