Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I try to avoid taking a nap, if I do I usually end up not being able to get to sleep that night, kind defeats the purpose IMO.
Yes it does and at that point of if I take a half hour nap I'm up most the night.
But trying to find something to do now being retired has been real hard for me.
I need another something to restore but money is somewhat tight so hoping the new metal detector helps keep me busy.

Well went to Costco after work since when did the 200$ store turn into the 600$ one ,did I miss the memo ? Oh well stocked up for a couple weeks :)

Morning men. Woke up to 8c this morning and heading to a nice 17c and sunny. I was out yesterday in the 300 and was looking for signs of brine on the road. Didn't see any so may take the Cuda out today and stretch it's legs
Have a wonderful day.

Well went to Costco after work since when did the 200$ store turn into the 600$ one ,did I miss the memo ? Oh well stocked up for a couple weeks :)

we've been doing the online shopping lately
then drive out to the store and pick it up
(not because we are scared to get the sniffles or anything, but it saves time)

it seems to also save money since you dont get any of the impulse "oh, that looks good, lets get that" stuff in the cart

what i like about it is i seem to forget less
this morning i made pancakes and ran out of mix upstairs, so i brought the one from the pantry up and put a new one on the shopping list

Well what a day so far I went to put new brake pads on the back of my 2012 Mazda and couldn't collapse the caliper to get the new pads in. Must be something I'm not doing right but never had a problem before with other cars.
I'm to cheap to take it to a shop so will have to read up and see what Ford did different if anything.

Well what a day so far I went to put new brake pads on the back of my 2012 Mazda and couldn't collapse the caliper to get the new pads in. Must be something I'm not doing right but never had a problem before with other cars.
I'm to cheap to take it to a shop so will have to read up and see what Ford did different if anything.
They screw in Fred. There is a special tool.

-
Back