Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
176237346_2183080785155617_8199365266412768069_n.jpg

Morning fellas. Not much happening on here at night I see. Everyone hitting the hay early?
Looks like a definite maybe that we'll be getting rain on the weekend. Depends on who you listen to it seems.

I hear ya buddy I get real upset when it snows this time of year.
Sunny and in the 60's today.
Was 66 and sunny yesterday, this morning it is raining and expected to turn to snow this afternoon. Tomorrow's forecast is for 43 and some sun, but back to 32 and snow Saturday. I have to make another trip to Edmonton on Saturday, could be interesting, forecast for the Edmonton area is 40s, we'll see how much snow we get, already took the winter tires off the wife's car weeks ago.

Was 66 and sunny yesterday, this morning it is raining and expected to turn to snow this afternoon. Tomorrow's forecast is for 43 and some sun, but back to 32 and snow Saturday. I have to make another trip to Edmonton on Saturday, could be interesting, forecast for the Edmonton area is 40s, we'll see how much snow we get, already took the winter tires off the wife's car weeks ago.
Looks about the same temp. here for the rest of the week but rain Sunday.
Figures it would snow right after we take our snow tires off. :BangHead:

I hear ya buddy I get real upset when it snows this time of year.
Sunny and in the 60's today.
Should have been here at noon. Looked like a regular snow storm here. It was coming down hard then a sudden stop and the sun came back out. Been snowing on and off all day and quite windy. It melts as soon as it hits the ground so it's not staying at least.

Maybe you can get your neighbour to take you there Linc...LOL

-
Back