Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Cf this guy found your spot :lol:

8204DCB9-9D84-4D09-9BDA-20C3AB933BC3.jpeg

When I went to Tractor Supply a few weeks ago I bought 2 12 volt 31 post batteries. The cost was 135 each and I thought damn they are getting expensive, I just looked at their web site for 2 6 volt batteries and they are now 100 a piece. The core I have but if you didnt it is almost 20 bucks for that now.

When I went to Tractor Supply a few weeks ago I bought 2 12 volt 31 post batteries. The cost was 135 each and I thought damn they are getting expensive, I just looked at their web site for 2 6 volt batteries and they are now 100 a piece. The core I have but if you didnt it is almost 20 bucks for that now.
OUCH! that hurts the pocket book.

Got really windy today and still blowing strong. Walking across the parking lot at Wallyworld and had to hold my hat or it would have gone flying.

Ok I checked Napa website and they have the #4 6 volt battery that is factory x`s 2 of what is in my small diesel. They are at 118 each. Would you guys go with a single 12 volt or replace both 6 volts like it is now?

Ok I checked Napa website and they have the #4 6 volt battery that is factory x`s 2 of what is in my small diesel. They are at 118 each. Would you guys go with a single 12 volt or replace both 6 volts like it is now?
I think the 6 volt would have a larger amp capacity than a 12 volt but not sure just a guess.

-
Back