Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys the thought of leaving my car to one of my kids is a hard one for me having 6 boys and 2 girls. I have 2 boys that would take good care of it and the rest would destroy it I think.
Yeah a hard decision then someone would be ticked because they didn't get it so I think best to sell it and hope someone far away buys it so you don't see it around.

Yeah a hard decision then someone would be ticked because they didn't get it so I think best to sell it and hope someone far away buys it so you don't see it around.
My kids would have a fit if I sold it they tell me It's part of me and is lasting memories for my grand kids and great grand kids someday.
I guess I'll figure out someday where it will end up.

Mark gotta question for ya. Who ya saving the car for? My father in law asked me that when my wife and I bought a new sundance w were leaving the plastic on the seats to protect them and swearing because we’re sweating and sticking. Thought about this the other day. With the amount of time I have left this car will never rot out. So I think I will enjoy my car and leave the fixing to someone else. Just a thought
Couldn't say it any better, enjoy it while you can, the memories you make become a part of it. It's a good possibility that nobody will want it when you are gone anyway. If someone does, then they can start making their own memories while they're getting it redone their own way.

Good morning and happy Saturday from the sunny west coast! No kids to leave my car to so sell everything and nieces and nephews get all the money no fighting, if they want something it has a dollar amount that comes out of there share , I’ll be gone so hopefully fingers crossed there won’t be fighting.lol

Did some raking in the yard today had pine cones everywhere. Gonna spray some weed killer on the grass and then take the Model AA truck on a cruise around the neighborhood just for ***** and giggles.

Today is dance day. Daughter's dance studio has spring show and grand-daughter will dance also. I will be there as fan and videographer. Have been dance dad for 35 years, since my wife coached for 30 years also. At least season is over before drag racing and car shows starts

Today is dance day. Daughter's dance studio has spring show and grand-daughter will dance also. I will be there as fan and videographer. Have been dance dad for 35 years, since my wife coached for 30 years also. At least season is over before drag racing and car shows starts
Gonna have to get some pictures Gary we like pictures.
Let me know when something in car show or drags that you'll attend and I'll tag along if it's OK.

BTW guys... The Southern Nationals are on tomorrow on Fox from 12-3pm. If you're recording it always add an extra 15 minutes onto the recording time otherwise you might miss the ending. I'll be glued to it.

179285040_10222230477005076_4794286556378702574_n.jpg

It's been sunny all day and did get up to 8C but a cold wind blowing. I did get the fish out though. Had all the windows down and the heater on full so wasn't too bad.
More rain tonight. I cut the grass the other day, maybe 4 days ago, well it needs it again as it's really growing and now my wife wants a spring fertilizer on it. At this rate the mower will be left running lol. Then Tues got a load of top soil coming OH YAY!!!

Almost 80* F here today and feels great took the Scamp on a cruise and had a great time. Nice thing here is I can go 120 mph and no one around to give a ****. lol
Wow that's warm and would feel good on the old bones.
My buddy just got back from Florida last night down near Fort Meyers. They always do the red eye. Didn't have one bit of a problem at the border. They both have had their two shots. Were there for just over 4 months.
Be good to see him after isolating for 2 weeks.

Wow that's warm and would feel good on the old bones.
My buddy just got back from Florida last night down near Fort Meyers. They always do the red eye. Didn't have one bit of a problem at the border. They both have had their two shots. Were there for just over 4 months.
Be good to see him after isolating for 2 weeks.
Would be nice to see the borders open again I sure miss all my friends in Canada.
Sounds like your friend left Florida just at the right time.

66 here today, been a bit cloudy most of the day, was 72 yesterday and sunny. Hey Fred those 120 mph blasts gotta feel pretty damn good! Took the Ventura to work yesterday, but no 120 mph runs for it, kinda like the DeLorean of Back to the Future, it tops out at about 88 mph. Lol

66 here today, been a bit cloudy most of the day, was 72 yesterday and sunny. Hey Fred those 120 mph blasts gotta feel pretty damn good! Took the Ventura to work yesterday, but no 120 mph runs for it, kinda like the DeLorean of Back to the Future, it tops out at about 88 mph. Lol
Ventura is a great car always enjoyed mine but your right about 100 mph and that's about it. But I know you can fix that.

-
Back