Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Right on brother. Damned near hit 70 here today. Gonna flame some burger when Anita gets home. I dont deserve to be this happy but I'll take it.
Damn good idea I think I'll join you in a BBQ as well. Glad your having a good day.

Flame cooking burgers are sooo much better than propane. Hope you having a good day too Fred.
I am Charlie just screwing off the rest of the day. You need to post some pictures of the burgers when you get them all dressed out they sound yummy.

FIRE

20210501_190649.jpg

Damn good idea I think I'll join you in a BBQ as well. Glad your having a good day.

thats right, if you're gonna use propane might as well toss it in the oven

(total disclosure, i do have a blackstone griddle that i have converted to hook right into the natural gas supply of the house)

Ok boys I am in the house to have a drink with ya. We got the last car moved and also the orange wagons so I can mow where they were. We got the old field cultivator up to the barn and pulled the rear buster bar off, cut the rear hitch off and disassembled the rear of 3 mounting bars. Maybe tomorrow I can finish stripping it.

Ok boys I am in the house to have a drink with ya. We got the last car moved and also the orange wagons so I can mow where they were. We got the old field cultivator up to the barn and pulled the rear buster bar off, cut the rear hitch off and disassembled the rear of 3 mounting bars. Maybe tomorrow I can finish stripping it.
Good your done for the day CF Cheers buddy.

My oldest daughter ended up in the hospital today she is pregnant with twins and had some bleeding problems but looks like if she takes it easy things should be fine. Air lifted her to the hospital and about killed me in worrying.
Life is good but sometimes has it's problems I guess.

My oldest daughter ended up in the hospital today she is pregnant with twins and had some bleeding problems but looks like if she takes it easy things should be fine. Air lifted her to the hospital and about killed me in worrying.
Damn. That sure sounds serious. Thanks for the info Fred. Hang in there.

How far along is she now?

Yeah, you don't hear about too many preggos being airlifted to give birth

Let us know how it plays out

Gonna have to get some pictures Gary we like pictures.
Let me know when something in car show or drags that you'll attend and I'll tag along if it's OK.
Back home, the show went great. Our daughter is super organized and it went smoothly with good performances by kids age 3 to 18. They have patience to teach them that young.
Fred, there are some drags at Minot May 29-30 that we plan to race. You are sure welcome in our pit.

Back home, the show went great. Our daughter is super organized and it went smoothly with good performances by kids age 3 to 18. They have patience to teach them that young.
Fred, there are some drags at Minot May 29-30 that we plan to race. You are sure welcome in our pit.
Thanks Gary I will be there really don't want to miss that.

-
Back