Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys .now a little ribbing always brings a smile to my face ,and nope he’s a he lol .

292B9322-E567-4E1A-95E8-7043EC81A497.jpeg

The sun actually came out at 10:30 this morning so I thought I'd grab the mower and cut the grass. Just about to step out the door and came down in buckets... oh well have to pick another day... looks like Thurs so far but that might change.

I did Mark we played the game of Risk and I was doing good till I lost. lol

i love that game
me and my oldest play it some times
but we add some spend .22 casings and use them as capitols
we each pick a country and call it our capitol, and when the capitol falls, so does the empire

this shortens the game...a little

i love that game
me and my oldest play it some times
but we add some spend .22 casings and use them as capitols
we each pick a country and call it our capitol, and when the capitol falls, so does the empire

this shortens the game...a little
New to me but I see your idea and sound great.

New to me but I see your idea and sound great.
We kinda thought of it on the spot
I think it was one of those deals where I had conquered 75% of the board and he was holed up in the Ukraine (and the Ukraine is a sitting duck, a road apple, the Ukraine is weak) but it took forever to wipe it out, so I decided to put a "kill switch" in the game

Well got a sunburn today on my walk about, was gone for 2 hours was curious how far I walked so I drove it and it was 10km almost 6 miles just put my head down and walked ! Now I need another day off .:lol:

Well got a sunburn today on my walk about, was gone for 2 hours was curious how far I walked so I drove it and it was 10km almost 6 miles just put my head down and walked ! Now I need another day off .:lol:
Thats a pretty good haul Biff. Good on you

-
Back