Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok here is the end of the job story. Today HR called and says the reason she was told they that they hired the other guy is one time when I did sub lead which would have been here alone I did not handle the responsibility of the job as they thought it should have been. I said this is the 1st I heard that. She said dont get disappointed because the choice may not work out and I will be up next. I told her thank you but no thanks I will not play 2nd fiddle if it dont work out bring in someone from the outside.

Ok here is the end of the job story. Today HR called and says the reason she was told they that they hired the other guy is one time when I did sub lead which would have been here alone I did not handle the responsibility of the job as they thought it should have been. I said this is the 1st I heard that. She said dont get disappointed because the choice may not work out and I will be up next. I told her thank you but no thanks I will not play 2nd fiddle if it dont work out bring in someone from the outside.
Don't blame you I'd do the same.

406_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wBB30Egl9QIAX-YDKts&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
Found this thought you guys might like it.

That bridge is now gone.
And would you be happy pushing a pen in the first place. Management isn't always what it's cracked up to be. You're the flack catcher and always your fault and always puts you closer to the door. I think I'd ask for a performance review and then more $$$

Shoot them the bird mentally, smile, then leave and go to work for your local school district as a mechanic. They have lots of buses that need love.

Been there done that. Like the old saying goes “was looking for a job when I found this one. But being a union bricklayer a job was a phone call away.
I couldn't lay a brick straight if my life depended on it. lol
Same doing body and paint always another job. I think anymore if your a good worker you can almost get a job anyplace.

I couldn't lay a brick straight if my life depended on it. lol
Same doing body and paint always another job. I think anymore if your a good worker you can almost get a job anyplace.
Very true have quit union jobs and 3 years later the union has sent me back there no prob just do your job. The only times in my life I have been unemployed is when I wanted to be. I’m sure it’s the same for you.

Very true have quit union jobs and 3 years later the union has sent me back there no prob just do your job. The only times in my life I have been unemployed is when I wanted to be. I’m sure it’s the same for you.
Yep always had a job and like you a guy needs some time off at least once in his working career. Now being retired it's hard to slow down but I'm trying.

Yep always had a job and like you a guy needs some time off at least once in his working career. Now being retired it's hard to slow down but I'm trying.
Know what you mean but got to keep spark alive because if we stop doing, it will be the unlit one room apartment all 9 sq ft of it. LOL

And would you be happy pushing a pen in the first place. Management isn't always what it's cracked up to be. You're the flack catcher and always your fault and always puts you closer to the door. I think I'd ask for a performance review and then more $$$

Shoot them the bird mentally, smile, then leave and go to work for your local school district as a mechanic. They have lots of buses that need love.

Been there done that. Like the old saying goes “was looking for a job when I found this one. But being a union bricklayer a job was a phone call away.
The job is not a pencil job it is lead mechanic so he should be on the floor working but also orders parts and sends out what needs to go out for 2 bucks more an hour. Most of the schools here including the local where I live went private so if I left before 6 1/2 years I wont have a full pension plus benefits that I have paid 15 percent of my wage into for over 21 years already.

The job is not a pencil job it is lead mechanic so he should be on the floor working but also orders parts and sends out what needs to go out for 2 bucks more an hour. Most of the schools here including the local where I live went private so if I left before 6 1/2 years I wont have a full pension plus benefits that I have paid 15 percent of my wage into for over 21 years already.
Can't miss out on the pension it's worth staying for no matter how hard it is to stay there I think.
Full pension is much better I'm getting about half pension and I regret not sticking it out and putting up with the crap.

:rofl: That's for sure.
That’s where the dart and my model A my sleds and all my other toys come in. It’s time to start doing for your self instead of everybody else. People ph me can you do my house front? I say maybe I’ll come look, if it’s not a sweet job I I’ll say no. But if it’s sweet I’ll do it and the money goes to the dart fund. Life is good lamo

That’s where the dart and my model A my sleds and all my other toys come in. It’s time to start doing for your self instead of everybody else. People ph me can you do my house front? I say maybe I’ll come look, if it’s not a sweet job I I’ll say no. But if it’s sweet I’ll do it and the money goes to the dart fund. Life is good lamo
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do the rest of my life. Being single I have no one to tell me what they want and my car is pretty much done and don't know if I want to tackle restoring the AA truck because it looks OK and it runs just fine.
Been looking into buying a motor home but just not sure if I want to go traveling to far with all the crap going on in this country.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do the rest of my life. Being single I have no one to tell me what they want and my car is pretty much done and don't know if I want to tackle restoring the AA truck because it looks OK and it runs just fine.
Been looking into buying a motor home but just not sure if I want to go traveling to far with all the crap going on in this country.
Ya myself also still don’t know what I want to be when I grown up. Lmao. Just have to CDFD (calm da F down) and see how it goes. Be selfish it’s your time.

Ya myself also still don’t know what I want to be when I grown up. Lmao. Just have to CDFD (calm da F down) and see how it goes. Be selfish it’s your time.
Hard to slow down but give me time I'm sure I will.

Howdy ho guys you all been busy just checking in , beautiful day here today supposed to be nice all through the long weekend cheers ! Oh Fred I knew how to cook bacon at 2 I swear:thumbsup:

-
Back