Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Now it's getting too hot and humid. Too quick and hard to climatize.
Had to cut the grass again today. Growing like mad.
Only got the front done and will do the back tomorrow. With it being so long it'll plug the mower up and then creates a big clean-up. Like a carpet though.
Finally raining here got 3 tenths so far and as far as grass like a carpet fine for you city folk but it takes 2.25 hr and 3 beers to cut my grass with a 48” deck so semi green grass is good grass. LOL

no pics, but the grey part is all done

the green part is up next and once that is done, i will finish the last slope, with the two valleys and all the ridge cap
(just need to figure out if i should run ridgecap east bound ridge since it is 2 courses lower then the northbound ridge and im thinking i may need to overlap the higher roof to tie it all in)

sheds 3.jpg

Finally raining here got 3 tenths so far and as far as grass like a carpet fine for you city folk but it takes 2.25 hr and 3 beers to cut my grass with a 48” deck so semi green grass is good grass. LOL
Not bad it takes 6 hours to cut mine with a 48 inch deck and no beers because I might fall of the mower after drinking for 6 hours.

Last time I drank a beer while mowing my grass I lost more beer in my lap than I drank.

You guys are green horns. Install a cup holder mid point of mower, small cooler on left fender tunes through ear muff and go. 6 hr to cut grass you need a bigger mower or less trees to cut around LOL

Morning guys and Happy Friday once again. Hope everyone has had a great week.
Now for the long weekend. Don't forget the Mopar Nationals this weekend.

Good morning. Finally recouped some space after being the donation drop spot from my step-moms house selling experience. Moved the vette into the parking garage. Got a fairly large job coming to the shop today. 67-72 Chevy step side. Gobs of money into this old truck.
I'll get some pics after we get things off-loaded.
Got a few good things out of that move. An old 52 inch flat-screen TV. Its 14 years old. I remember Dad paying $3500 for that thing.
I wish the price of lumber would drop in price like those TVs did. Have a great day folks.

Good morning. Finally recouped some space after being the donation drop spot from my step-moms house selling experience. Moved the vette into the parking garage. Got a fairly large job coming to the shop today. 67-72 Chevy step side. Gobs of money into this old truck.
I'll get some pics after we get things off-loaded.
Got a few good things out of that move. An old 52 inch flat-screen TV. Its 14 years old. I remember Dad paying $3500 for that thing.
I wish the price of lumber would drop in price like those TVs did. Have a great day folks.
Morning BP glad to hear your getting some garage space back.

Good morning guys took today off gonna try and drag my *** off the couch and do some stuff ,don’t know what stuff but something,cheers happy long weekend!

Good morning guys took today off gonna try and drag my *** off the couch and do some stuff ,don’t know what stuff but something,cheers happy long weekend!
Same here Biff still trying to figure out what I will do today, so far it's a toss up between the couch or sitting in front of the computer. lol

Well cut the grass , only 40 min with the push mower, but I live on a postage stamp lot compared to you land Barrons :lol:

i got 2.5 acres
take of the house, the pound and the woods around, i probably got about an acre to cut

takes me an hour if i get to it tomorrow...if i slack off until next week it may be longer

i got 2.5 acres
take of the house, the pound and the woods around, i probably got about an acre to cut

takes me an hour if i get to it tomorrow...if i slack off until next week it may be longer
That's to much for me and that's why I sold my farm.

66X125 perfect for when I’m old cause it’s gonna take 3 days to mow it then lol.
Just about the same size here. 58 x 138. Good size lot compared to the lot sizes today. Guess they should now called them a little instead of a lot LOL.

-
Back