Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Once you get a few tunnels set up, you should start doing dashes, I betcha that's where the real money is

Well been a busy couple days on here glad everyone is doing well, sorry to hear about your buddy Diy, Fred I would let the buyer pay there own shipping, 400$ with shipping seems light to me . 50 $ an hour for labour is reasonable our shop rate is 95$ . Mark wish you honey a happy birthday from me cheers..Last :thumbsup:

morning fellers

Mark, doing anything special with the warden today?

found out one of my church brothers died yesterday

if i understand the event correctly he was on his way home from visiting with some other church members saturday nite, and he had to turn left to turn onto his street
i guess the car behind him didnt realize thats why he was slowing down (or perhaps he was driving a bit slow to begin with) but they tried to pass him by as he started to turn

didnt sound like a bad crash
he got out, walked around, got out of the street and was talking with the other driver
then he got dizzy, started vomiting and having seizures
he ended up getting send to one hospital, where they diagnosed him with a brain bleed and airlifted him to another hospital
he was on life support long enough for his family to come by and say their goodbyes and died around 7 last nite

if i remember correctly, he was 82, but he was the kind of guy in his 80s we all want to be, you know?
he was the kind of guy you'd want to have a around
and he took ownership of the church

just last thursday he called me, and asked me to take care of a plug on a vacuum cleaner that was a little loose

i would never have guessed that was gonna be the last time i would talk with him, this side of heaven
A good lesson for everyone. Live every day like it's your last because one day it will be. Sorry for your loss.
I gave the boss 2 bucks and let her go crazy at the dollar store. The least I could do on her special day LOL

Thanks buddy yea I sell myself short and need to get a pay check for my time.
Personally I would charge 500 and see how it goes. Go and find a factory one and see what that costs you plus you can build it to their specks with cup holders etc.
If they want one that bad they'll pay it. Not trying to gouge people but you're not the Salvation Army either and do it for almost cost.
Shipping extra of course.

Afternoon guys been noticing my yard is lumpy and getting hard to walk on, so talked to a couple people in my area and they said it's earth worms and they will kill the grass.... ****!! now I gotta find a fix for that.
Pic em and sell em fishing bait. People pay for nice night crawlers

I can see the sign now "Murray has Worms" LOL
If I have left over worms from fishing I throw them in the garden. When I need some I put sprinklers on for a few hour go pic a couple doz. part of my land was a field when I bought it. The farmer used anhydrous ammonia. I put the garden in field not a living thing in that dirt it was 10 years before we saw worms and bugs in garden. That always amazed me

EHAuqFNX4AAUvIn.jpg

Got a string of LED lights from amazon. Put them around my workbench. They have four colours but think I'll keep them on Blue for Mopar.
I was going to hang the 50ft strand as well but decided I didn't want it to look like a peelers hideout besides I don't have brass pole.
IMG_0486.jpg

Got a string of LED lights from amazon. Put them around my workbench. They have four colours but think I'll keep them on Blue for Mopar.
I was going to hang the 50ft strand as well but decided I didn't want it to look like a peelers hideout besides I don't have brass pole.
View attachment 1715752312
Those look green to me. What is a peeler? You know the pole does not have to be brass.

View attachment 1715752312
Looks good Mark I like it.

Those look green to me. What is a peeler? You know the pole does not have to be brass.
Yeah they are green when I took the picture. They have four colours and will constantly change and they will even change to the beat of the music if you program them.
A peeler is what we call a stripper here CF. I'm sure there are other names for them.
Ok...I always thought they had to be brass. Hate to see a wooden one because of the splinters. LOL

Yeah they are green when I took the picture. They have four colours and will constantly change and they will even change to the beat of the music if you program them.
A peeler is what we call a stripper here CF. I'm sure there are other names for them.
Ok...I always thought they had to be brass. Hate to see a wooden one because of the splinters. LOL
Splinters no good. lmao

Glad you don't have a brass pole to light up Mark hate to see you dance around it. lol

-
Back