Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been a really nice day with no humidity at all and a slight wind.
First thing this morning I had the 300 out and gave it a thorough cleaning inside and out. Had the Cuda out for a drive and was really nice cruising the streets and saw a couple other classics as well. One guy in a new Mustang cruised up beside my and then hit it. Had the Coyote of course and he had the exhaust open and sounded like crap. They just don't have the sound a V8 should have. Sounds like my *** after a night of Mexican food.

Yeah they are green when I took the picture. They have four colours and will constantly change and they will even change to the beat of the music if you program them.
A peeler is what we call a stripper here CF. I'm sure there are other names for them.
Ok...I always thought they had to be brass. Hate to see a wooden one because of the splinters. LOL
Oh your talking about the shoe show. It has to be a shoe shoe that’s all they have on so I guess that’s what their selling.

Been a really nice day with no humidity at all and a slight wind.
First thing this morning I had the 300 out and gave it a thorough cleaning inside and out. Had the Cuda out for a drive and was really nice cruising the streets and saw a couple other classics as well. One guy in a new Mustang cruised up beside my and then hit it. Had the Coyote of course and he had the exhaust open and sounded like crap. They just don't have the sound a V8 should have. Sounds like my *** after a night of Mexican food.
We have a heap of the new Mustangs here in Australia with personnel plates Muscle ,old school, Brute LMAO

Doing a heater core in a H2 ,got it all apart wrong parts now 2 days away chitty job too yippie ..

Doing a heater core in a H2 ,got it all apart wrong parts now 2 days away chitty job too yippie ..
Frustrating ****. Used to just rebuild them. Pretty easy to do. Probably aluminum huh? Electrolysis eats em up. Do you check the system for that?

We have a heap of the new Mustangs here in Australia with personnel plates Muscle ,old school, Brute LMAO
Ford guys always said "First On Race Day" but in reality it's "First to the Garage on Mondays?
I will say one thing in their favour thought. They sure look better than that FUGLY Camaro. The only thing that would make those things look good is the crusher.

Ford guys always said "First On Race Day" but in reality it's "First to the Garage on Mondays?
I will say one thing in their favour thought. They sure look better than that FUGLY Camaro. The only thing that would make those things look good is the crusher.
I thought it was always Found on road dead.

Morning guys today a car club is coming to the bar here in my town for dinner tonight. Think I'll take the old truck over and meet up with them.

Morning guys today a car club is coming to the bar here in my town for dinner tonight. Think I'll take the old truck over and meet up with them.
You guys are doing realy good with this pandemic, last night in Vegas at the game it was sold out ,back home Montreal is only having 3500 people ,your having car shows,swapmeets I’m what you could say ….jealous

7BF77096-AE65-4AEF-BCC5-1959E515B87E.jpeg

Beauty of a day today and not much humidity so took advantage of the day and cut the grass. Because of the lack of rain it looks like it's slowing down but rain tomorrow and again Monday and Tuesday. Weekend looks stellar.
WooHoo homemade cabbage rolls for supper tonight. Oh they are good.

-
Back