Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We had a great time at my grandson's play last night. It was "Alice in Wonderland". The kids did a great job and had us all laughing at their antics. They got a standing ovation.
IMG_1448.JPG

That's my grandson on the right dressed as a fox.

We had a great time at my grandson's play last night. It was "Alice in Wonderland". The kids did a great job and had us all laughing at their antics. They got a standing ovation. View attachment 1715176692
That's my grandson on the right dressed as a fox.
That would have been fun to watch, give your grand son an atta boy from us.
Looks like we are gonna get some rain today we need it.
Have a great day Mark.

That would have been fun to watch, give your grand son an atta boy from us.
Looks like we are gonna get some rain today we need it.
Have a great day Mark.
I will for sure Fred and thanks. Nothing but sunshine here today and Friday. Possible rain for Sat and maybe Sunday too. What comes after 48 hrs of rain? Monday.
Long weekend this weekend. Victoria Day holiday. Have a great day guys.

I will for sure Fred and thanks. Nothing but sunshine here today and Friday. Possible rain for Sat and maybe Sunday too. What comes after 48 hrs of rain? Monday.
Long weekend this weekend. Victoria Day holiday. Have a great day guys.
every day is a long weekend for retired guys, can't wait will be soon enough.

Morning men.
Hey Biff how you doing I'm home from work early today it's been slow.
Raining hard here so gonna go in the garage turn the radio up loud and put my drive line loop in my scamp.
Hoping FOG is putting his car back together today or maybe sitting on his new deck and taking it easy in the rocker.

Hey CF how is your day going.
Not last I'm here home early from work. But you can be last today till you get home from work.
Good so far. The rain has finally let off here and we had sun today. Sometimes it is nice to nap on a rainy day. You might be able to nap under the Scamp today in the rain.

Good so far. The rain has finally let off here and we had sun today. Sometimes it is nice to nap on a rainy day. You might be able to nap under the Scamp today in the rain.
Can't get under the scamp I forgot my floor jack is under my sons van so gonna have to wait. so I'll nap on my easy chair out in the garage.
Making enchiladas for dinner with avocado, tomatoes, sour cream and hot sauce. come on over got enough for all my friends.

Can't get under the scamp I forgot my floor jack is under my sons van so gonna have to wait. so I'll nap on my easy chair out in the garage.
Making enchiladas for dinner with avocado, tomatoes, sour cream and hot sauce. come on over got enough for all my friends.
Sounds like a good dinner.

-
Back