Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey Biff how you doing I'm home from work early today it's been slow.
Raining hard here so gonna go in the garage turn the radio up loud and put my drive line loop in my scamp.
Hoping FOG is putting his car back together today or maybe sitting on his new deck and taking it easy in the rocker.
Well Fred going home from work early isn’t a bad thing , I do have a tip for you on that drive shaft loop nhra rule is 2”wide 1/4”thick no farther than 6” from the front u-joint the tech guys will check that or they should , cheers.

upload_2018-5-18_6-1-0.jpeg

Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Most of all be safe on the hwys. Three day weekend here and the Police are looking for dangerous drivers, distracted drivers and of course those under the influence of booze and drugs. Play safe.

Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Most of all be safe on the hwys. Three day weekend here and the Police are looking for dangerous drivers, distracted drivers and of course those under the influence of booze and drugs. Play safe.
Thanks Mark, not a 3 day weekend here but still a good idea any day of the week.

Well Fred going home from work early isn’t a bad thing , I do have a tip for you on that drive shaft loop nhra rule is 2”wide 1/4”thick no farther than 6” from the front u-joint the tech guys will check that or they should , cheers.
Thanks Biff I have the right size but didn't know ware to install it.

Kids are great aren't they. No more in sight until the great Grandkids start coming. Hopefully we'll still be around to enjoy them and spoil them of course.
The great grandkids are gonna push me around in my wheel chair when I'm old and can't walk.
It's hard enough remembering the grand kids names hope I can remember the great grandkids names.

does any one know how to set the tranny kick down linkage on a 904.
Sounds kinda stupid but I guess if the shoe fits I will be the one to eat it.

-
Back