Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2022-7-10_10-39-4.jpeg

Morning all . nice weather here on the island warm not hot and someone is making me bacon and eggs :thumbsup: couldnt be a better start ! Happy Sunday.

Morning all . nice weather here on the island warm not hot and someone is making me bacon and eggs :thumbsup: couldnt be a better start ! Happy Sunday.
You should be happy getting a nice breakfast from the wife because it could be me fixing you bacon and eggs and that will definitely ruin your day. lol

Too much time away from home, money is ok, but family is more important. Wife is not very happy about me being on the road so much either, plus I found out yesterday that my mother has two valves in her heart that are weak. I think I might do one more trip and that's it, find something closer to home.
A job will always be there but sometimes family won't. There's something to say about being home at night. Wish your mom good luck with what ever they do to fix her heart. Worrisome times!!

My wife has been into composting for years being an avid gardener. She's finding it hard to use them anymore so I asked "what about getting rid of the 4 of them and if you need soil we'll just buy it"?
It didn't take too much thought believe me. It just makes sense at 73 to start cutting back.
Been a hot day out there today especially emptying the composters and sift the soil and clean up in the hot sun.

We should load you up with your home made chili and send you to meet with Putan.... He'd surrender in no time flat using chemical warfare Fred.
Yea chili farts are bad and if that doesn't work I could eat a couple eggs with refried beans and salsa.

My wife has been into composting for years being an avid gardener. She's finding it hard to use them anymore so I asked "what about getting rid of the 4 of them and if you need soil we'll just buy it"?
It didn't take too much thought believe me. It just makes sense at 73 to start cutting back.
Been a hot day out there today especially emptying the composters and sift the soil and clean up in the hot sun.
I hired a guy to remove some dangerous trees. I’ve used him before. They are full grown 100 foot tall Douglas fir. He climbed them and removes the limbs on the way up and cuts them on the way down.
He too is 73 years old.

Good morning, what kinda truck you driving and what are you moving around? To be all over the country like that ?
Hey Biff
The truck is a 2022 F350 crewcab dually with a flatdeck pulling a 50 ft gooseneck trailer. I deliver modular structures, like tiny homes sort of, I'll post a picture from my phone when I get off the laptop.

I hired a guy to remove some dangerous trees. I’ve used him before. They are full grown 100 foot tall Douglas fir. He climbed them and removes the limbs on the way up and cuts them on the way down.
He too is 73 years old.
Puts me to shame but at 65 I can still climb out of bed find the toilet at 3:00am and not piss all over the toilet seat and still find my way back to bed.... Without turning on a light!!!!!

Hey Biff
The truck is a 2022 F350 crewcab dually with a flatdeck pulling a 50 ft gooseneck trailer. I deliver modular structures, like tiny homes sort of, I'll post a picture from my phone when I get off the laptop.
Would like to see them I would like a tiny home but I bet there not cheap.

20220618_131453.jpg
20220630_102655.jpg
20220709_203211.jpg

Top one went to Millerton New York, second one is in Williams Arizona, going to be rented as an Air BnB, and the bottom one is tomorrow's drop here in San Diego.

He too is 73 years old.
Guy is probably in excellent shape being able to do that at 73.

-
Back