Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok on the Covid . You don’t have to quarantine now cause they say the majority of people are bacanated soooo is it still deadly to in bacansted people or was it a lie
My wife and I have had 5 shots now and we didn't grow horns. My view is to listen to the medical experts but to each his own. Neither of us have come down with covid thank goodness but we also wear masks when at the store and sanitize our hands.
We both just had our flu shots but like I say "to each his own"

I agree totally Murray. They live under bridges and they steal BBQ tanks and get a small heater for inside their tents or something that resembles a tent. The other day in Toronto they had a guy do that under a bridge and he set the housing and himself on fire. They said he had burns 80% of his body. I doubt he'll survive with that much damage.
There's lots of jobs out there if they'll just apply themselves. Will I help them? Absolutely not.
I'm sorry but I worked 46 years and paid off two mortgages all by myself as my wife didn't work and I've never held my hand out for anything. Have to start by getting off the drugs or alcohol or whatever you're on and make something of yourself.
Sorry for the rant guys but these people piss me off royally
The thing about that burnt guy is now he’s in the hospital and we’re footing the bill. If he does survive it’ll be a year free ride maybe more if he can milk it. &$”@:)#{]#^^*£€ enough said

Ok on the Covid . You don’t have to quarantine now cause they say the majority of people are bacanated soooo is it still deadly to in bacansted people or was it a lie
It's simple virulence
Every virus goes through it, it adapts in a way that allows the virus to spread better, which usually means the host is less likely to detect it (read, you get less sick)

But yes, the whole thing was a lie

The thing about that burnt guy is now he’s in the hospital and we’re footing the bill. If he does survive it’ll be a year free ride maybe more if he can milk it. &$”@:)#{]#^^*£€ enough said
My cousin and his wife work at a large hospital in a big city and the homeless try there best to get in the hospital for a "free ride"
Taking up beds and over running the hospital and the people that foot the bill that are really sick get tossed on the back burner.

Just 9 not a case lol I put up 4 more 2 inch insulation boards on the cieling. I now have 10 up in 11 years. That **** is 55 bucks a 4x8 sheet now. I only need like 60 more sheets now.
So 59 more years till it’s finished can’t say much still have two wall in my shop that need to be sheeted that's been almost 30 years. We need a round 2 it lmao

BA8A0BD9-6241-4584-8DF9-5FB91416E1D0.jpeg

It's simple virulence
Every virus goes through it, it adapts in a way that allows the virus to spread better, which usually means the host is less likely to detect it (read, you get less sick)

But yes, the whole thing was a lie
Darwin’s theory and stress adapting to the surroundings, and growing stronger because of the stress like wind on a plant makes stock strong. And not true had some friends die from Covid it was and is no lie

Darwin’s theory and stress adapting to the surroundings, and growing stronger because of the stress like wind on a plant makes stock strong. And not true had some friends die from Covid it was and is no lie
From it or with it?

I wont say no one died with it, and some may have even died from it BUT the way they took our freedoms and killed our economy was NOT warranted

My wife and I have had 5 shots now and we didn't grow horns. My view is to listen to the medical experts but to each his own. Neither of us have come down with covid thank goodness but we also wear masks when at the store and sanitize our hands.
We both just had our flu shots but like I say "to each his own"
I got my first Moooderna shot and then wondered why. Haven't had another and so far so good....no covid. Used to get a flu shot every year back about 25 years ago and got the flu each and every time so quit taking it too. Haven't had the flu since. Same way with the cortisone shot for a sinus infection. It too made me way worse so no more of those either. Everyone is different and I know what works and what doesn't work for me. And you're right, to each his own but I know a few that have had after effects of taking the covid shots. If I know of a 'few', who all else knows of others?

I too have had both government mandated shots , but only because I was told without them I couldn’t do anything. My only complaint is that after all the lockdowns etc. the government is now saying that if you get Covid go on with your life no quarantine necessary. How does that stop the spread?

I got my first Moooderna shot and then wondered why. Haven't had another and so far so good....no covid. Used to get a flu shot every year back about 25 years ago and got the flu each and every time so quit taking it too. Haven't had the flu since. Same way with the cortisone shot for a sinus infection. It too made me way worse so no more of those either. Everyone is different and I know what works and what doesn't work for me. And you're right, to each his own but I know a few that have had after effects of taking the covid shots. If I know of a 'few', who all else knows of others?
Out of the 5 shots I had 4 were Phizer and one Moderna and that was the one that caused problems.
The flu shot is a dead virus that stimulates your immune system. But you're right some people get sick and could be they already had the virus. My thoughts anyway.
Decide fpr yourself though

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Going to get some mild temps so that will get rid of some ice and snow.
Just in time because we have a big storm coming in and wouldn't you know it for xmas day.
My son has a 3 hr drive one way in good weather and he might have to return that night if his son has to work.
My wife has been busy making home made mince tarts and butter tarts plus another dessert whatever it's called.
It's lovely when everyone gets together but a lot of work.
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Going to get some mild temps so that will get rid of some ice and snow.
Just in time because we have a big storm coming in and wouldn't you know it for xmas day.
My son has a 3 hr drive one way in good weather and he might have to return that night if his son has to work.
My wife has been busy making home made mince tarts and butter tarts plus another dessert whatever it's called.
It's lovely when everyone gets together but a lot of work.
Have a great day
Beg to differ Mark, when the things you make and do are done because you want to, it’s not work or a chore. It hardly even phases a person. Around here everyone pitches together in the prep. and clean up. It’s just all part of it. It’s like meat processing here 3 1/2 days doing it is solid family time and not work. At least that’s the way it seems to me

Out of the 5 shots I had 4 were Phizer and one Moderna and that was the one that caused problems.
The flu shot is a dead virus that stimulates your immune system. But you're right some people get sick and could be they already had the virus. My thoughts anyway.
Decide fpr yourself though
It didn't used to be a dead virus but a very mild live virus. A doctor finally told me that a couple of years ago. I just in recent times got the flu shot after we talked about how things were 25+ years ago and how things have changed. So far I've had two flu shots and so far so good with both.

Lost my brother and best friend last night. Rest in peace Paul.
My condolences go out to you, your family and friends. May Paul rest in peace.

My condolences, can’t imagine. Take it easy Fred.
Thanks my friend.
Looks like we got some cold this morning Murray, I just took the garbage to the street with out a coat and realized about half way there that my ears were frozen. lol

Lol for sure. Guess I'll go after my ears thaw out.
You should be here where it was in the 80's just a few days ago and is about to be in the teens. We were above normal temps for the first half of December and are going to be well below normal for the rest of it but it's supposed to be normal temps on the day before the front rolls through....

-
Back