Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Lol for sure. Guess I'll go after my ears thaw out.

that reminds me of when i was first married and i was shoveling the driveway
(this was one of my first winters in michigan and i didnt have a plow truck, or a snow thrower, or even decent gloves, just a snow shovel)

so i had been outside shoveling for about 15 minutes and i decided to go in to warm my fingers up
i told the wife i was freezing and put my hands between her legs to warm up a little

that was fun

but the driveway wasnt done yet, so i went back out
and 10 minutes later, my hands were cold again, so i went back in to warm up again

when i came in for the 3 time my wife started getting mad at me, and she yelled "darn it boy! dont your ears ever get cold?"

You should be here where it was in the 80's just a few days ago and is about to be in the teens. We were above normal temps for the first half of December and are going to be well below normal for the rest of it but it's supposed to be normal temps on the day before the front rolls through....
Today's forecast is -20*f, with a 9 mph breeze, making it feel like -42*.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday forecast is +40*f. Love that weather roller-coaster.

Lol for sure. Guess I'll go after my ears thaw out.
You should hop across border to get yourself a toque, it’s like a sock for your head, keeps your ears warm. I think I even have an official Mopar toque. Stay warm Fred I got the old box stove just rockin in the shop should be shorts and t- shirt weather in there by now. Have a great day guys

Morning,Fred sorry for your loss never a good day when someone close passes away . Today is a new day .

She’s cold as fuk out there snowd all night didn’t amount to much like 3” but gusty wind and it’s nice and dry . Stay warm out there

You should be here where it was in the 80's just a few days ago and is about to be in the teens. We were above normal temps for the first half of December and are going to be well below normal for the rest of it but it's supposed to be normal temps on the day before the front rolls through....
80 sounds good about now.

I think 80 with this much snow on the ground might make things a little damp
12B1C95D-4D7F-4D41-85EA-DD5CC60201D2.jpeg

Sorry man, bourbon is not my thing. I can appreciate the money spent and your palette for it, but can’t handle it. Give me a bottle of Bushmills or Jamison’s no problem bourbon is a no go for me

Sorry man, bourbon is not my thing. I can appreciate the money spent and your palette for it, but can’t handle it. Give me a bottle of Bushmills or Jamison’s no problem bourbon is a no go for me
I don't drink lots of bourbon but a glass now and then is good sippon.
Like I said before I like Crown or Black velvet but never tried what your drinking.

I don't drink lots of bourbon but a glass now and then is good sippon.
Like I said before I like Crown or Black velvet but never tried what your drinking.
Now it’s starting to get cold -31C here this morning flat temperature. Don’t know what the wind chill is but winds are calm. So maybe-40 something. Stay warm guys

Good morning, could you guys tell me the difference between bourbon and whisky ? I get the crown it was the whiskey to drink back in the day but haven’t touched a drop for long long long time .

Good morning, could you guys tell me the difference between bourbon and whisky ? I get the crown it was the whiskey to drink back in the day but haven’t touched a drop for long long long time .
How and what it is made from and how it is aged

I could google it but i trust real people not fake news

It didn't used to be a dead virus but a very mild live virus. A doctor finally told me that a couple of years ago. I just in recent times got the flu shot after we talked about how things were 25+ years ago and how things have changed. So far I've had two flu shots and so far so good with both.

My condolences go out to you, your family and friends. May Paul rest in peace.
Well there are always two sides to a story. Our medical experts say it is a dead virus.

-
Back