Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I would use a small model car, paint brush and flat black paint to hind screw heads. Any other type of fastener would not stand up to the twisting force’s that will be applied when driving
That''s what I figured Murray I didn't want to use screws but it wont fall apart to easy.

That should freeze the lake good for ice fishing.
Sorry brother that's to cold for your part of the world.
Supposed to warm up by the end of the week. The river looks like its on fire from the steam coming off of it. Real pretty morning.

Supposed to warm up by the end of the week. The river looks like its on fire from the steam coming off of it. Real pretty morning.
Sure was a nice view coming through there on the train.
I have to go shopping so ya all have a good day.

Got home from shopping and my daughter in law text me and said my son was working on a dump truck and fell. He's in the hospital with a possible broken back. When it rains it pours. For me this year lost 4 family members and was hopping that was enough on my plate for the year.

Got home from shopping and my daughter in law text me and said my son was working on a dump truck and fell. He's in the hospital with a possible broken back. When it rains it pours. For me this year lost 4 family members and was hopping that was enough on my plate for the year.
Oh so sorry Fred. Hope he has a speedy recovery with no disabilities. Man that sucks.

Last edited:
Well guys the storm is starting anytime now.
The temp will go from 4 to -4 while it rains so will turn to freezing rain and then snow.
We're supposed to get 100-120 km winds and the hydro companies are saying be prepared for blackouts so this could really throw a wrench into xmas. We may move it to a couple of days later as my son could get 40-45cm of snow plus the winds.
Have a great evening

-7 plus wind chill we also have a storm coming freezing rain ,snow and an atmospheric river next week and +10 yippie!

762A8500-E22A-4E01-A84B-6817C8BA9979.png

Looks like my son fractured a vertebrate one in his back and one in his neck.
I hope the best for him and a rapid recovery

Holy cow Fred, been a tough year is an understatement, really hope your son will have a complete recovery.

Well guys the storm is starting anytime now.
The temp will go from 4 to -4 while it rains so will turn to freezing rain and then snow.
We're supposed to get 100-120 km winds and the hydro companies are saying be prepared for blackouts so this could really throw a wrench into xmas. We may move it to a couple of days later as my son could get 40-45cm of snow plus the winds.
Have a great evening
About the same here

Funny thing is, I had planned a few days off with some friends so we're in a cabin in the woods, near a Waterpark, 60 miles from home

We're not scheduled to be back untill Saturday, at which point we are supposed to have about a foot and a half of fresh snow

All of a sudden I'm Mr popular

I’ve lived with 2 broken vertebrae since I was 17 years old. Pretty nasty car wreck. Broke my collar bone and sternum too. Hasn’t bothered me much though it was a long recovery. If I lay around I get a little stiff. Gotta keep moving. :thumbsup:

Looks like my son fractured a vertebrate one in his back and one in his neck.
I guess it could be worse. They can always fuse the vertebrae I think. Bet your heart was in your throat when you heard. You got some tough buggers in your family. Must take after their old man. Only 8 more days left in this year so hope nothing else happens this year

-
Back