Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys cold but hot coffee and a nice warm garage is all I need.
Gonna have to pick you alls brain today on the rolling Bartender stool I want to make for the old truck. I'll post some pictures of what I want to do soon.

Morning guys cold but hot coffee and a nice warm garage is all I need.
Gonna have to pick you alls brain today on the rolling Bartender stool I want to make for the old truck. I'll post some pictures of what I want to do soon.
First thing that comes to mind is a stool on a track, like they had in the mines

Kinda like a little train track

IMG_20221223_084155122.jpg
Model A jack I want to put casters on the bottom so it will roll around on the bar floor. I'll install a handle on the jack so the chair is adjustable up and down.
Thinking of using the toilet seat for the seat and the lid as a back rest. It's made out of cast metal so not sure if I can get a strong enough weld on it.
Any ideas guys?

View attachment 1716025445Model A jack I want to put casters on the bottom so it will roll around on the bar floor. I'll install a handle on the jack so the chair is adjustable up and down.
Thinking of using the toilet seat for the seat and the lid as a back rest. It's made out of cast metal so not sure if I can get a strong enough weld on it.
Any ideas guys?
You can braze cast.

Woke up to a cold house this morning. Central heater not working. I cycled the breaker and it kicked on but not much heat. Trying not to panic as it's a bit chilly outside. Tried a few things with no avail.
Bundled up on the couch, waiting for normal office hours to avoid emergency call charges it struck me.
Frozen exhaust pipe. Stepped out side and sure as hell, exhaust pipe was completely covered in ice.
Nice and toasty again. :thumbsup:

Came here to say good morning, and everyone have a fun yet safe day on this last Friday of the week.

Think I will get the sled out.

20221223_082606.jpg

Woke up to a cold house this morning. Central heater not working. I cycled the breaker and it kicked on but not much heat. Trying not to panic as it's a bit chilly outside. Tried a few things with no avail.
Bundled up on the couch, waiting for normal office hours to avoid emergency call charges it struck me.
Frozen exhaust pipe. Stepped out side and sure as hell, exhaust pipe was completely covered in ice.
Nice and toasty again. :thumbsup:
That reminds me I need to check mine and also the sewer vents freeze solid.

Morning men ,she’s an ugly morning snowed all night but now it’s freezing rain and there telling everone to stay home , not one to listen I’m heading to work :steering:

Morning men ,she’s an ugly morning snowed all night but now it’s freezing rain and there telling everone to stay home , not one to listen I’m heading to work :steering:
Lots of roads shut down around here last I saw on the weather report. Blizzard and snow drifts on the road.

Made it no issues most people have listened to the road reports nice quiet day , so far !

Morning fellas and Happy Saturday.
We had the rain that was expected and then the temp went down the shitter.
Then the snow came in but the winds were quite strong. Lot of people lost their hydro.
We didn't get the amount of snow so far but it's still snowing and the winds are still strong.
The 401 hwy (our main one going through Ontario) was a skating rink. They put the brine down and the salt but because of all the rain we had the salt got washed away. Two major crashes with trucks and cars all over the hwy. because of the whiteouts and probably stupidity no doubt. One West of London On and the other east of here. They guessed 100+ vehicles at both scenes.
We're delaying our xmas for a couple of days because of the weather just to be on the safe side.
We're looking at the 27th so far. See what Mother Nature says.
Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and be safe.

Morning fellas and Happy Saturday.
We had the rain that was expected and then the temp went down the shitter.
Then the snow came in but the winds were quite strong. Lot of people lost their hydro.
We didn't get the amount of snow so far but it's still snowing and the winds are still strong.
The 401 hwy (our main one going through Ontario) was a skating rink. They put the brine down and the salt but because of all the rain we had the salt got washed away. Two major crashes with trucks and cars all over the hwy. because of the whiteouts and probably stupidity no doubt. One West of London On and the other east of here. They guessed 100+ vehicles at both scenes.
We're delaying our xmas for a couple of days because of the weather just to be on the safe side.
We're looking at the 27th so far. See what Mother Nature says.
Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and be safe.
Hope for safe travels for your kids coming to visit Mark.

-
Back