Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Merry xmas guys. Hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends.
We'll be celebrating in a couple of days. We had all kinds of road closures yesterday due to accident and whiteouts.
May everyone get a Mistress for Christmas lol
BTW that's playing on the radio right now.

Last nite during Christmas eve service, preacher asked what a biblical way would be to celebrate Christmas

It took me a while but I finally figured it out

What did Joseph do?
Matthew 2:14
When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

So, the biblical way to celebrate Christmas is to load up the family and travel somewhere warm

Family will be leaving in about an hour
I will raise a glass with you after that
Cheers CF and all my friends.

IMG_20221225_184337829_HDR.jpg

Well so far we haven't heard from our son so I assume the roads are still closed in his area.
May have to combine xmas and New Years if this keeps up
Happy Monday guys and hope everyone had a wonderful xmas

Snow is done for awhile now, stars are shining. -20 something and going to get colder It’s coming up to New Year’s Eve. Can’t remember one where it hasn’t been -35. Season’s greetings. Watch out the 26 oz. Flu is running amuck no vaccine available, not deadly but can be painful

Snow is done for awhile now, stars are shining. -20 something and going to get colder It’s coming up to New Year’s Eve. Can’t remember one where it hasn’t been -35. Season’s greetings. Watch out the 26 oz. Flu is running amuck no vaccine available, not deadly but can be painful
I haven't tied one on for many years. As a matter of fact the last time I did was when my oldest niece was born, she is now 50 yrs old. I have 1 or 2 a month and that'll be in the summertime. Very rarely drink a coke anymore. Too hard on the guts. I do like Baileys however but don't go overboard on that either.
I do keep the bottled water companies in business though.
Cheers everyone!!

Morning guys I was a good boy last night and only had my fare share of drinks. LOL
worked on the old truck and had a good time screwing with it and got the bar doors done but no hinges yet.
Don't think I'm 100% happy with them yet.

IMG_20221226_082918607.jpg

Been kinda hard my wood tools consist of a beat up old skill saw with a dull blade, 45 year old jigsaw and an old hand saw.
Doesn't matter I can't cut a board straight anyway. LOL

Morning guys I was a good boy last night and only had my fare share of drinks. LOL
worked on the old truck and had a good time screwing with it and got the bar doors done but no hinges yet.

View attachment 1716026462
Looks just fine Fred. People are really going to dig it. Start stocking up on wieners!

View attachment 1716026462
See you have original model A tail lamps. I bought the one for the left rear fender so I could put signal lights on it. Put the cowl lamps on with yellow lenses for signals and markers on the front

See you have original model A tail lamps. I bought the one for the left rear fender so I could put signal lights on it. Put the cowl lamps on with yellow lenses for signals and markers on the front
Doors look great, your project is shaping up nicely

BTW Murray I have a headlamp for an A that's complete and must be after market it's in nice shape and also an extra glass lense that has the Ford logo on it, think it's original. think it's a 1931 but not sure. If you can use them there yours.

-
Back