Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yes !! Merry Christmas, Fred, C fat, Mark and everyone else

FB_IMG_1577556589275.jpg

It’s a balmy -29 here clear skies almost sun tanning weather. Still waiting for it to get cold so I can have that behind me. New Year’s Eve is coming up have in all my years never experienced one where it has not been at least-35, I remember one year it was -52 no ****. You’d step outside and the cold would take your breath away. Gotta go stoke the stove season’s greetings guy’s

It's up to 9 here (that is 3 times as warm as it was yesterday)

Made it home safely, the charger did just fine in this blizzard

I'm making me a cup of coffee while the plow heats up and then it I off to push snow around

IMG-20221224-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20221224-WA0009.jpg

I was out snow blowing this morning and came up my neighbours driveway and there they were in the hot tub.
There was a -25 windchild but I had my snowmobile suit on so I was toasty but not as much as they were

I was out snow blowing this morning and came up my neighbours driveway and there they were in the hot tub.
There was a -25 windchild but I had my snowmobile suit on so I was toasty but not as much as they were
How's the shoulder holding out Mark?

IMG_20221224_150322454_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221224_150338390_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221224_150442575_HDR.jpg
Last coat of urethane today, 3 total. Making the swinging bar doors and they will be smaller just gotta get the hinges and fit them before I cut them to size. Did what Murray said and painted the screws black so they don't show so much.

Another chinook wind blew in today, temperature is now +35*f, or about 65* warmer than a day or so ago. Forecast is for warmer yet, 50* buy Tuesday with a 40% chance of RAIN!
Nice to not be freezing my *** off anymore at least.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Another chinook wind blew in today, temperature is now +35*f, or about 65* warmer than a day or so ago. Forecast is for warmer yet, 50* buy Tuesday with a 40% chance of RAIN!
Nice to not be freezing my *** off anymore at least.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
gonna be warmer here as well soon. I like when you get warmer temps. it leaks down here a bit.

Yes it is a bit colder than usual for this time of year in Sydney Australia. It is a low 29c (85f)
Its holiday time and ready for some warm weather at the beach hopefully up near 40C (105f)
I don't know how you guys can cope with snow at Christmas as we just party at the beach and drink more piss to stay cool!

Check out www.redkid.net for some real good things to send to people for example

View attachment 1716025900
I will, thank you Mark.
View attachment 1716025902

View attachment 1716025903

View attachment 1716025904Last coat of urethane today, 3 total. Making the swinging bar doors and they will be smaller just gotta get the hinges and fit them before I cut them to size. Did what Murray said and painted the screws black so they don't show so much.
That's the coolest peice of mopar are I know of , looking gooooood

Yes it is a bit colder than usual for this time of year in Sydney Australia. It is a low 29c (85f)
Its holiday time and ready for some warm weather at the beach hopefully up near 40C (105f)
I don't know how you guys can cope with snow at Christmas as we just party at the beach and drink more piss to stay cool!
Would like to visit your side of the world someday but don't think I could handle 105*F Think your winter would suit me fine.

My late BIL was from The Land of Oz in the north and would tell us about going to the beach on xmas day with a turkey sandwich and all the fixings. Sure would be different

-
Back