Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
minus 38 wind chill tonight. The heat lamps are on for the hens and hopefully the cats stay in the barn and dont freeze to death.
My kids did that in my barn while I was driving semi trying to make enough money so they could eat and stay warm. Something knocked the heat lamp on the ground and the barn burnt to the ground and took out just about everything that I had. Thank God the kids were fine but I had no insurance so lost it all and chickens and I don't remember how many animals I had in there.

My kids did that in my barn while I was driving semi trying to make enough money so they could eat and stay warm. Something knocked the heat lamp on the ground and the barn burnt to the ground and took out just about everything that I had. Thank God the kids were fine but I had no insurance so lost it all and chickens and I don't remember how many animals I had in there.
Sorry to hear that. That is why I got fixtures with bulb gaurds to prevent breakage.

Sorry to hear about your barn Fred. Yes glad everyone was ok !

Get any work done on the front end today Fred ?
Yes I did FOG not a lot but bondo is all done and have to sand blast a few spots when I can put my daily driver out side and will have to wait till it warms up enough to do that.
Should be in primer before the weekend I hope.

OK guys, it's officially "freeze your balls off" cold in southeast SD.
Just checked my phone, -16F air temp, windchill at -46F.
Air temp is supposed to drop another 6F overnight.

It is coming your way now, -29F in Fargo now. Wind howling no idea what windchill is. Folks are saying fifty some odd below but I mean really at this point what is the difference.

Mine dropped off earlier today looks like your in the freezer to 68 hang on gonna get colder here wind chill is gonna get down to 68 below soon.

What happened to Al Gore's global warming?
Appears Jim Beam is gonna need to step up the game to keep me warm tonight.

It is coming your way now, -29F in Fargo now. Wind howling no idea what windchill is. Folks are saying fifty some odd below but I mean really at this point what is the difference.
Not much SLO just don't go taking Hemi for a walk tonight or tomorrow or till spring I guess.

What happened to Al Gore's global warming?
Appears Jim Beam is gonna need to step up the game to keep me warm tonight.
:p

imagesWDCIAQIW.jpg

Climate change my friends. No one said it was going to be all Palm trees and sweet grapes. Maybe the change is reversing and now we are heading into an Ice age. Could happen. Who knows.

Omg it’s a dry cold you guys , just kidding minus anything is awfull , my day started out at 40deg above and once the fog burned off sun came out and were sitting at 50ish (3deg c to 9). Very nice day . Stay safe out there ! Batten down the hatches.

-
Back