Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Goodnight folks, this old man needs a nap.

Get it all figured out for me Please!

Not sure if its a time difference or an age gap. Maybe both. LOL Don't forget your Geritol!!!

Sorry Biff damn I got a get out of jail free card from my Monopoly game I can send you but no free gas line repair valve thingy.
Real sorry Biff all jokes aside.
No prolbem at all **** breaks every day , the postal service sucks it was even shipped expedited and sat in Calgary for 3 days then they shipped it to Montreal and now it is sitting there, was originally going to get it on 14 now there saying dec 20 that’s the only upsetting part ! Good thing it’s not cold!

Well it’s 8 deg to day natural gas furnace is broke needs a gas valve it’s stuck in a postal strike ,so got space heaters running thank god for the smart meter,if it was the old one it would sound like an airplane taking off , I’m afraid of the bill ? I’ll let you know .
I think the mailman's paycheque should be mailed to them don't you Biff? Guaranteed no strikes then.

Well it’s 8 deg to day natural gas furnace is broke needs a gas valve it’s stuck in a postal strike ,so got space heaters running thank god for the smart meter,if it was the old one it would sound like an airplane taking off , I’m afraid of the bill ? I’ll let you know .
Don't feel bad Biff. My cousin in the U.K. is 70 and her husband is 82 with Alzheimers and within the last 5-6 weeks their (boiler) heat has broken down 5 times believe it or not. The guy comes again yesterday (4th time) and gets the heat on and literally 2 hrs later it's down again. So no heat and temps hovering around 0.

No prolbem at all **** breaks every day , the postal service sucks it was even shipped expedited and sat in Calgary for 3 days then they shipped it to Montreal and now it is sitting there, was originally going to get it on 14 now there saying dec 20 that’s the only upsetting part ! Good thing it’s not cold!
Guess they never heard of a courier Biff. What a bunch of dumbasses. Ship it to Calgary, then further east to Montreal and then all the way back West to BC. Does that make sense? Not in my mind it doesn't. Guess they do need to know more than just the alphabet to do that job. LOL The one thing that really irritated me about their strike is that they did it knowing that Xmas was coming to put pressure on the bargaining and now they're saying that some of the xmas cards and present for the kids etc may not get delivered till March. Thanks Canada Post.

Morning guys!

What a frickin week. I'm off to tye clinic cause I think this congestion is moving into pneumonia.

I would like a break!

Talk to ya later!

Morning guys!

What a frickin week. I'm off to tye clinic cause I think this congestion is moving into pneumonia.

I would like a break!

Talk to ya later!
Oh not good Jeff. Ask for the pneumonia shot while you're there. Everyone over 60 should be getting it along with the shingles shot too.

Morning Guys Yes or mail sucks down here as well paid 3 big bills last month and got charged late fees because the bills got stuck in the mail for 3 weeks. damn post office.

Morning Guys Yes or mail sucks down here as well paid 3 big bills last month and got charged late fees because the bills got stuck in the mail for 3 weeks. damn post office.
Most of our bills are paid automatically or get put onto my charge card. I pay my car and home insurance plus out tv, net and phone on my card so I get the cashback. Hardly ever use cash anymore. The downside is that you don't always have change for the parking meters etc but I can charge it through my phone. Have to get the grandkids to show me how to do that lol.

Most of our bills are paid automatically or get put onto my charge card. I pay my car and home insurance plus out tv, net and phone on my card so I get the cashback. Hardly ever use cash anymore. The downside is that you don't always have change for the parking meters etc but I can charge it through my phone. Have to get the grandkids to show me how to do that lol.
I do everything the old way with checks but I think I better do it like you do. My car and mortgage is at the local bank and going to just have them take out of my checking automatically.

-
Back