Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Having the most beautiful day I could describe. Felt a hint of Fall this morning. I'm not sure how to describe that. Had the bucks in the yard this morning. A little dew on the cars. Steam coming off of the water. The sky looks a little bluer. I need to pick some huckleberries.

20200809_151923.jpg
Got to play with my newest grand girl today and we watched as everyone else unloaded the trucks in the new house.

You are welcome. Pretty sure that engine was ready for battle the day you received it. I think today's technology has that break-in thing a thing of the past.
Yes I called Blue Print and they said first start run it up to 2200 for 20 minutes and rings will be seated.

Morning everyone,weather report from the Pacific Ocean, 12 deg c sunny supposed to be 29c this afternoon, I know what Bp. Means when he says touch of fall heavy dew last night ,theres deer all over the place tons of baby’s with spots still , I haven’t seen this many deer in years don’t understand the population explosion . You all stay safe out there ,cheers .

-
Back