Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
07C0F9BC-6A4C-43F6-9ADE-82EF4954A23A.jpeg

Morning guys... BRRR cold last night and slowly warming up.
Big pile up on the 400 Hwy North of Toronto yesterday because of the white outs.
I'm sure they'll be a bit of a cleanup today because of the blue boxes racing down the street spewing their contents all over. I pity the guy at the end of the street LOL
19 days till Spring WOO HOO

Morning, been doing something silly started back in the gym ,seems good for my corotzol levels just getting over being sore all the time ....you all stay safe and happy Tuesday !

Don't know yet how to upload videos from YouTube, so here's a link to an ad I heard on the radio in 1967 for the Plymouth Baccaruda. Hope you all like it as much as I did.

There was another one I could not find, but the announcer repeated after the other guy, then said "Barracuda . BARRACUDA!! Folks, see the new Barracuda at your Dymouth Plealers now!"

Been a very sunny d but still cold and windy. Not as bad as yesterday though. Even had to straighten up the garbage container and it's not light.
Some dumbass lost control of his car a few weeks ago and went up on the curb and demolished the mail box. Mail all over the road and sidewalk.

Been a very sunny d but still cold and windy. Not as bad as yesterday though. Even had to straighten up the garbage container and it's not light.
Some dumbass lost control of his car a few weeks ago and went up on the curb and demolished the mail box. Mail all over the road and sidewalk.
Sunny but still cold with a breeze here also. Thats a bummer about the mail box. I only get bills in mine.

Only 2 1/2 hours to go and I get to come back and do it again before the sun comes up. Thats the only bad thing about OT coming in its dark and going home its dark.

Sunny but still cold with a breeze here also. Thats a bummer about the mail box. I only get bills in mine.
You'd think they would have replaced it by now. I talked to the lady in the store on the opposite corner and she said she talked to the mail man (or should I say mail person now) and he was going to tell management. It means I have to go way out of my way to post a letter if they don't replace it

Sunny and 52F at the moment, bit warmer than expected, but wind is hitting 55 mph. Snow is pretty close to being all gone again, that's the 5th or 6th time now. Should see low 60s for Friday and Saturday if the bastards are not lying. Lol

Hey guys just checking in , was out for a while weather here is ok at the moment but expected to pour down till Saturday, warm though 8/10 c cheers stay safe .

Morning guys. Should be a lovely dad today. 6 and sunny so car wash day and going to be sunny all week and into next week and saying maybe some double digits as well. Gotta like it. In the mean time here's something to ease you out of bed this morning and Happy Hump Day also.

morning fellers
its been a productive day

i dont know if i mentioned it, but i had made a "secret door" between my babies room (who sleeps on the second level of the house) and the loft in my middle girls room (who sleeps on the ground floor, but the loft is almost level with her sisters room)

well i had it mostly done, for months now, except for the trim around the frame on the loft side
since the wall wasnt 100% smooth, and the planking inside was between 1/8 and 5/16 of an inch too short, so to speak, i had to take a router to the back of each trim piece and remove enough material that i created an overlap on the trim to cover that gap

i had started one piece months ago, and kinda got side tracked

now, i dont know if you guys do this, but i have a "scrap wood bin"
its great for fire starterts and the kids now they can use that wood for whatever catches their fancy

wouldnt you know it, i had the piece i was working on laying on there, face down, so i could router the back

so yesterday the girls asked if they could grab a piece of wood and paint on it...ill give you three guesses what piece they grabbed, but im pretty sure you'd only need one

of course, i cant be mad at em, they got the wood from where they are allowed to grab it from
but it did light a fire under me, so i finally finished it up today

all that is left is a litte sanding to make it all nice and even, and then a bead of caulk to hide the (much smaller) gap that still exist between the trim and the wall

but you always end up paying more then you though

20210303_122134.jpg

20210303_122142.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back