Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men been a minute everything is damp on the island some sun some rain grass is green cherry trees are blooming , gardens are being planted ,work is still a 4 letter word, looked at my car last night it’s still there and nobody has worked on it :rolleyes: you all stay safe in this 17th wave . :poke:

Tomorrow is Friday! The one day of the week that proves that wishes do come true!
you know what that makes today?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FVsSksaIufXQR2%2Fgiphy.gif

I just found out my daughter is going to give us a granddaughter! It brings to mind a question that many of you have crossed, I'm sure. What is the appropriate age for her to change her own tires? 6-7 years old then move on to oil changes and pumping her own gas, but waiting until 10-11 to rebuild a slant six. Sound about right?

I just found out my daughter is going to give us a granddaughter! It brings to mind a question that many of you have crossed, I'm sure. What is the appropriate age for her to change her own tires? 6-7 years old then move on to oil changes and pumping her own gas, but waiting until 10-11 to rebuild a slant six. Sound about right?
if shes old enough to have babies, shes old enough to change her own tires

oh, you meant the grand baby ?
i think you got the tires in the wrong order

pump gas first, then oil change then tires
dont bother teaching them how to rebuild a slant, teach em how to chuck it and install a 360 instead

and congrats!
they say grandbabies are the reward for not killing your own kids

Congrats to you and the family.

Congratulations!

Can you wake up dead?
Sure can

Isaiah 37:36
Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Sure can

Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
Yada yada yada ….:soapbox:

Sure can

Very cool.
The Zombie apocalypse IS a thing!

Sure can

Knock off the religious crap. I thought we were all clear about that garbage. Right along with politics

-
Back