Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1666054445901.png
My baby picture after my first bowl of chilli.

Been home for a few days due to weather. I will be the first to admit I don’t know the details, but there are six ambulance chasers willing to help out on the mess in NC. Anyone hear a number? And why do you need a lawyer to fill out a form?

Been home for a few days due to weather. I will be the first to admit I don’t know the details, but there are six ambulance chasers willing to help out on the mess in NC. Anyone hear a number? And why do you need a lawyer to fill out a form?
Lost me on that I haven't been watching what's going on.

Well it was 72f today , just finished mowing the lawn in my shorts and tee shirt finished in the dark is 61f now . We have a fire bug running around lighting fires , biggest one got to just over 4 hectares all the other ones are usually 30x30 and they get knocked down quick .

Well it was 72f today , just finished mowing the lawn in my shorts and tee shirt finished in the dark is 61f now . We have a fire bug running around lighting fires , biggest one got to just over 4 hectares all the other ones are usually 30x30 and they get knocked down quick .
To damn cold here for shorts but don't have problems with a fire bug.

Didn’t that happen last year too? Sick punks. Need attention I guess.

Didn’t that happen last year too? Sick punks. Need attention I guess.
Yup same sort of thing , rumour is that its a non contributing member of society, ya know it’s not there fault there hard done by :realcrazy:

Hard done by. BAAH!!! People live the way they live because they want to live the way they live. If they didn’t they would charge it. There is enough resources and people willing that all it would take would be the will to change. My opinion

Just hope they catch the SOB and gets the therapy he needs after a stay at the Crowbar Hotel of course

Yup same sort of thing , rumour is that its a non contributing member of society, ya know it’s not there fault there hard done by :realcrazy:
Well maybe if they went out and got a job and quit shooting up and drinking they might be able to live a better life. There's tons of jobs out there if you want to improve yourself

I never give money to panhandlers, just too lazy to work in my opinion. There's one panhandler that has been there for a long time. He does this right outside Wallmart and Wallmart has a big sign out front saying "We're Hiring". I know he's going in there to get food from McDogfood in the store

Morning men , I am choosing to put my big boy pants on this morning and go off to work so I can pay my bills ,buy gas and food . Weird how choices in life have a direct effect on your life . :rolleyes: Stay safe men .

Morning men , I am choosing to put my big boy pants on this morning and go off to work so I can pay my bills ,buy gas and food . Weird how choices in life have a direct effect on your life . :rolleyes: Stay safe men .
Pants? Ya don't need pants Biff just go to work naked and save money on laundry.

Another beautiful day, high of 79* with nothing but blue skies. I love this kind of weather, nice and mild in the daytime, but cools off at night to around 40* or a little lower, fantastic. Too bad it will come to an end far too soon, early next week forecast is high 40s to low 50s. I'll enjoy every bit of it as long as it lasts.

Another beautiful day, high of 79* with nothing but blue skies. I love this kind of weather, nice and mild in the daytime, but cools off at night to around 40* or a little lower, fantastic. Too bad it will come to an end far too soon, early next week forecast is high 40s to low 50s. I'll enjoy every bit of it as long as it lasts.
Looks like it's gonna warm up here for a bit but still real dry.

So am I the first to say Morning?
Morning and Happy Hump Day.
Another rainy lousy day today but the weekend will be gorgeous and possibly into the low 20's. I kind of doubt that but that's what the weather guy is saying. I'll believe it when I see it.
Have a great day guys.

Well if the weekend is as nice as the weather bullshiter says it will be I’ll take the dart for the last tour of the season. Got it’s winter cave already for it’s hibernation. Will probably be tucking it in on Sunday. Will be rousting it mid winter to do the leaf springs. Rearc or new super stock springs? any advice out there.

Well if the weekend is as nice as the weather bullshiter says it will be I’ll take the dart for the last tour of the season. Got it’s winter cave already for it’s hibernation. Will probably be tucking it in on Sunday. Will be rousting it mid winter to do the leaf springs. Rearc or new super stock springs? any advice out there.
Mopar has the new spring still in stock. I had a brand new pair so I called them and yup they had them, mind you, that was 6 years ago. They were 195 each so sold both them for 300

Mopar has the new spring still in stock. I had a brand new pair so I called them and yup they had them, mind you, that was 6 years ago. They were 195 each so sold both them for 300
I’m going to check them out for sure but I’m concerned about ride height and and spring rate. The one shop in winterpeg can build a new custom set. Know some guys that have used them. Never heard anything bad. Just starting to research this all info appreciated.

I’m going to check them out for sure but I’m concerned about ride height and and spring rate. The one shop in winterpeg can build a new custom set. Know some guys that have used them. Never heard anything bad. Just starting to research this all info appreciated.
Absolutely... do your homework.
BTW how is retirement so far lol

-
Back