Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Cold weather is back here, currently 9*f, with a wind chill of -3* and some light snow. More of the same for tomorrow. Sure brings out the idiots on the road, was cut off twice in a span of about 1 minute on my first trip this morning. Both times the idiots were turning off within a block. SMH.
Yea typical, people trying to be first to get some place and no consideration for the person behind them.
Temp is the same here but no new snow so that's good.

My dad had a story about a friend of his who was following another car in a white out. Doing 5 mph and eyes heavily affixed to the taillights in front of him. Much to his suprise, a cop tapped on his side window. Seems the guy was standing still with the tire spinning. Lol
Had people around here do the same sitting in the ditch spinning tires and looking for the next turn off. LOL

Ya FELT for the edge of the road many times, I call it white knuckle driving, you know when you get stopped and you have to peel your fingers out of the steering wheel
Yea and wet seat hopping I can get home soon to change my undies.

Well today moved most of MIL's stuff to her new apartment and still have 2 more truck loads to go. I made my own dinner for the first time in a log time so I celebrated and opened up a can of my famous gourmet canned chilli.
Gonna sleep warm tonight. LOL

Busted my butt today. Rust repair on a Silvrado. Rockers and cab corners. Busting spot welds all day. My arm hurts from my fingers to my shoulder.
Wifey gave me a nice little message. Helps alot.

Busted my butt today. Rust repair on a Silvrado. Rockers and cab corners. Busting spot welds all day. My arm hurts from my fingers to my shoulder.
Wifey gave me a nice little message. Helps alot.
I have a hard time anymore doing any type of replacing or repairing of rust. Yea I hear ya my friend and lucky you got a caring wife to help.
I just don't do it anymore I'm tired of working on everyone's cars and really hopping I don't have to get back into it.

I have a hard time anymore doing any type of replacing or repairing of rust. Yea I hear ya my friend and lucky you got a caring wife to help.
I just don't do it anymore I'm tired of working on everyone's cars and really hopping I don't have to get back into it.
I hear ya Fred. I didn’t want to do it and wrote it pretty heavy. Glad I have it now cause not much else going on that pays this well.

1669874067663.gif

Well today moved most of MIL's stuff to her new apartment and still have 2 more truck loads to go. I made my own dinner for the first time in a log time so I celebrated and opened up a can of my famous gourmet canned chilli.
Gonna sleep warm tonight. LOL
Is she talking to you Fred? Just don't turn your back on her lol.
Is this new place in a senior's home or a regular apt?

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Thankfully all the rain stopped before it got real cold last night. It dropped from 9C to 0 and supposed to get some snow but so far so good.
Happy 1st day of December and have a great day

-15 slight breeze and clear here 6” snow on ground fairly nice out. my son not so lucky-27 wind howling and snowing like stupid. His forecast is for at least 24 more hours before it breaks. Have a great day Gents and remember keep the greasy side down.

-15 slight breeze and clear here 6” snow on ground fairly nice out. my son not so lucky-27 wind howling and snowing like stupid. His forecast is for at least 24 more hours before it breaks. Have a great day Gents and remember keep the greasy side down.
We will be in the deep freeze soon enough I think Murray, I can hardly wait. lol

One more load to MIL's apt. but today cleaning the house. Shampoo carpets, walls and everything trying to get all the cat hair out.

One more load to MIL's apt. but today cleaning the house. Shampoo carpets, walls and everything trying to get all the cat hair out.
Ya animal hair sucks. Had one animal in house years ago. To much fur around. So no more animals in my house, kids were lucky I let them live here almost as bad except no fur. Lmao

Ya animal hair sucks. Had one animal in house years ago. To much fur around. So no more animals in my house, kids were lucky I let them live here almost as bad except no fur. Lmao
For sure kids are animals without the fur and they are better at getting into the refrigerator for a midnight snack. LOL

-
Back