Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Midnight snacks? my boys never stopped eating except to breathe. It was amazing the amount of food they would consume. Good thing they both liked the outdoors and hunting and fishing took a big chunk out of the grocery bill.

Midnight snacks? my boys never stopped eating except to breathe. It was amazing the amount of food they would consume. Good thing they both liked the outdoors and hunting and fishing took a big chunk out of the grocery bill.
Remember being in the kitchen fixing dinner and looked out the window and one of my boys was holding up a porcupine that was hit by a car but still alive and the boy saying Dad! we need to fix him. Also an old owl that the kids got out of the barn trying to eat a chicken that the kids caught and that was cool seeing it sit on there arm after they figured out that he had sharp claws and a leather wrap on the arm was a good idea. Owl was very friendly and easy to deal with. Also a Ferret they brought in the house and would sit on there lap and watch TV was amusing. And the baby racoons they had was worse than a cat. I remember 2 baby deer the kids had and did there best to raise but they didn't last long not getting there mothers milk. A crow that feel out of the nest and the kids would take care of it and would let it hang on the handle bars of there bike and take it for a ride as it flap it's wings was some funny ****.

My cousin and best friend is in the hospital and looks like I'm heading back to Washington real soon to take care of him.
When it rains it pours I think the old saying goes. I'm tired going to bed early.

1669965171161.gif

Remember being in the kitchen fixing dinner and looked out the window and one of my boys was holding up a porcupine that was hit by a car but still alive and the boy saying Dad! we need to fix him. Also an old owl that the kids got out of the barn trying to eat a chicken that the kids caught and that was cool seeing it sit on there arm after they figured out that he had sharp claws and a leather wrap on the arm was a good idea. Owl was very friendly and easy to deal with. Also a Ferret they brought in the house and would sit on there lap and watch TV was amusing. And the baby racoons they had was worse than a cat. I remember 2 baby deer the kids had and did there best to raise but they didn't last long not getting there mothers milk. A crow that feel out of the nest and the kids would take care of it and would let it hang on the handle bars of there bike and take it for a ride as it flap it's wings was some funny ****.
I love animals just don't want them in the house for that reason. I have a lot of fun with the dogs in the
neighbourhood and they like me. When it's hot I always have water for them.

My cousin and best friend is in the hospital and looks like I'm heading back to Washington real soon to take care of him.
When it rains it pours I think the old saying goes. I'm tired going to bed early.
So sorry to hear about your cousin Fred. You don't hesitate when someone needs something. Hats off to you.

Morning guys and another week almost gone.
The sunset this morning was amazing, a brilliant red and supposed to be decent so to speak.
Have a great start to the weekend

Red sun in the morning sailors warning, red sun at night sailors delight. My grandma used to say that but I could never figure out which way it worked, wind or lack of wind could be argued for both sides of the coin

Morning guys -13*c but no wind so not to bad.
Gonna clean the house today and crank up some music so should be a good day.

Morning guys and another week almost gone.
The sunset this morning was amazing, a brilliant red and supposed to be decent so to speak.
Have a great start to the weekend
Yall have sunsets in the morning?

You Canucks are a special breed ain't cha?

On a side note, I seen a car with Michigan plates earlier this week that read CAN8IAN

I thought that was pretty good

1577809363748.gif

Getting rid of the cat hair is probably the #1 concern. Your going to find that nasty crap in the most unbelievable places. Tunes are good, myself I just stream them off net and Bluetooth them to my hearing aids. The best stereo I’ve ever heard and I can actually hear it. Same as ph calls answer them by tapping my ear then talk. Have got some pretty strange looks walking down street talking to myself lol have fun Fred you’ll have everything back in it’s proper place after today. Don’t forget to hydrate cleaning is thirsty work lol

Getting rid of the cat hair is probably the #1 concern. Your going to find that nasty crap in the most unbelievable places. Tunes are good, myself I just stream them off net and Bluetooth them to my hearing aids. The best stereo I’ve ever heard and I can actually hear it. Same as ph calls answer them by tapping my ear then talk. Have got some pretty strange looks walking down street talking to myself lol have fun Fred you’ll have everything back in it’s proper place after today. Don’t forget to hydrate cleaning is thirsty work lol
I need to get better hearing aids for sure.
Cats were in my cupboards They could even open my dresser drawer and would take my clothes out and drag them in the front room. Think it will take a few days cleaning because I'm washing everything even the walls.
Did I mention how much I like cats. :mob:

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in that post. I like them just as much as you do, after they pissed on the model A hood and I had to take the windshield and gas tank out to clean and repaint

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in that post. I like them just as much as you do, after they pissed on the model A hood and I had to take the windshield and gas tank out to clean and repaint
Yea that would cause me to not like cats as well. That was a expensive clean up I'm sure.

Not so much cash out lay it was only undercoat at the time, but you know how much work is involved to do this. Have to take half the cab apart to get tank out

Not so much cash out lay it was only undercoat at the time, but you know how much work is involved to do this. Have to take half the cab apart to get tank out
and then aligning everything back up.
Friggen cat.

Currently -11*f, but the wind makes it feel like a bone chilling -31*! Yikes, it's not pleasant out there this morning.

Sorry to hear about your cousin Fred, good luck with the cleaning. I'd be tempted to take a pressure washer to the house. Lol

With 3 big hairy mutts it gets a little bit much around here some days, but my wife does a pretty good job of keeping up with the fur piles.

Currently -11*f, but the wind makes it feel like a bone chilling -31*! Yikes, it's not pleasant out there this morning.

Sorry to hear about your cousin Fred, good luck with the cleaning. I'd be tempted to take a pressure washer to the house. Lol

With 3 big hairy mutts it gets a little bit much around here some days, but my wife does a pretty good job of keeping up with the fur piles.
I can handle the cold but not when the wind is blowing.
I have never seen an animal shed as much as these cats and I don't mind cleaning up dog hair because they stay on the floor.

No animals in my house period, kids were lucky I let them inside. Lol. 30mph wind from NW snowing-12C, -24C windchill it’s just being typical manisnowba

No animals in my house period, kids were lucky I let them inside. Lol. 30mph wind from NW snowing-12C, -24C windchill it’s just being typical manisnowba
Look like it might snow here but so far so good.

Good Morning brrrrrr chilly morning for sure -5 +wind chill not used to this !

-
Back