Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
new seatbelts.jpg

Yes been a cold here but is starting to warm up today! Its 36 C (About 102F)
My girlfriend said the other day that I look hot for an 80 year old!
Problem is I am only in my sixties!

Yes been a cold here but is starting to warm up today! Its 36 C (About 102F)
My girlfriend said the other day that I look hot for an 80 year old!
Problem is I am only in my sixties!
Performance is all that matters not age.
As far as your weather if your to hot stop by North Dakota for a cold one. LOL

Yes I just spent a week up the coast at Port Stephens which is about 2 hours north from my place in Sydney but we did not have many real hot days but Astralia day is comming on the 26th so we are going north to the gold coast about 1000 kays north for a few days and the weather and conditions are very much like your Hawaii or so I am told as I have never been to Hawaii but have been to the Gold coast many times. I don't like the cold as I tend to hibernate in the winter but this time of year is great to spend on holidays as a mate lives on the canals up there so has his big boat and jet skis out back for some fun!
And Biff I worked on a mine site in WA up north a few years ago and for the first 4 months it was around 45c during the day and never got below 30 at night. I rememer flying into Darwin when we were racing and we arrived at 12 midnight and the captain said current air temperature is 36 degreesC ! now man that was hot as its not the heat that affects you it is the humidity and hell it is humid up there and that was the dry season and in the wet season (our summer) it doesn't get any hotter just wetter and man it gets humid!

Yes I just spent a week up the coast at Port Stephens which is about 2 hours north from my place in Sydney but we did not have many real hot days but Astralia day is comming on the 26th so we are going north to the gold coast about 1000 kays north for a few days and the weather and conditions are very much like your Hawaii or so I am told as I have never been to Hawaii but have been to the Gold coast many times. I don't like the cold as I tend to hibernate in the winter but this time of year is great to spend on holidays as a mate lives on the canals up there so has his big boat and jet skis out back for some fun!
And Biff I worked on a mine site in WA up north a few years ago and for the first 4 months it was around 45c during the day and never got below 30 at night. I rememer flying into Darwin when we were racing and we arrived at 12 midnight and the captain said current air temperature is 36 degreesC ! now man that was hot as its not the heat that affects you it is the humidity and hell it is humid up there and that was the dry season and in the wet season (our summer) it doesn't get any hotter just wetter and man it gets humid!
My Late BIL was from the Gold Coast and my cousin's live in Burley Waters. Love to go there for a holiday just don't look forward to the 36 hr trip is all.
Have a good one James

Hi Guys.
A little cold but nice and sunny so went for a walk and it was gorgeous.
Made a chocolate cake this morning and then iced it when I got home.
Got pigs in a blanket for supper tonight plus the cake... oh groan!!!

Hi Guys.
A little cold but nice and sunny so went for a walk and it was gorgeous.
Made a chocolate cake this morning and then iced it when I got home.
Got pigs in a blanket for supper tonight plus the cake... oh groan!!!
Scoot your butt over Mark I'm coming for dinner. lol

Sounds good but I’ll pass wife’s got a big pot of stew on the range and cabbage rolls in the oven. It never ceases to amaze me why I’m not 300 lbs lol

Sounds good but I’ll pass wife’s got a big pot of stew on the range and cabbage rolls in the oven. It never ceases to amaze me why I’m not 300 lbs lol
Didn’t make cabbage rolls this year. Usually do them for Christmas. Was mandatory when mom was alive.

So today I did some house cleaning and worked on my " butt plug" should be ready to make a mold off real soon.

IMG_20230115_181333197.jpg

-
Back