Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys welcome to Saturday.
Had an interesting week at work. Got a newer Chevy pick up in the shop and went to move it and the key fob was in the center console and all the doors were locked. apparently it locked itself. So got it open and put the key on the roof of the truck then 3 days later as it was sitting waiting to go in the paint booth the damn truck rolled down all the windows by itself.
Can't wait to see that truck gone. lol
Curse of the General Fred. I must admit though it's weird. Hope it's still under warranty to get that fixed before it turns in a nightmare

Good morning guys happy Saturday! Those new trucks with all the electrical components are a nightmare. The new Rams won’t let you back up if your door is open and sometimes it’s nice to have a better look when your moving them around.
Our 2016 300 you could back up with the door open or on the first latch but then after a recall I can't do that anymore. Yeah it's a safety hazard I guess

Still want to sell my 2009 GMC and get me an old truck for that reason. Cheaper in the long run I think.
You should get good money for it Fred. A lot of the trucks dealt in here land up heading south and we get good money for them. If you have a lease here and it's time is up you're better off to buy it out and then sell privately. Cash in hand above what the buy out in was

I looked all through the ladies undies dept. and found all kids of bras and panties even in extra extra large. Talk about some big *** panties it embarrassed even me.
Nope not one thong. So I guess I'm gonna have to go to one of those sex shop outlet stores or ask one of my girls to find me some. lol

Here’s a race for you.

4E2C30DC-8F56-4AFF-8C0A-03E81A2DFBDB.jpeg

That one still has baby fat on her. She has plenty of time to grow yet. Lol
Gonna be in Pittsburgh in the first week in June for my daughters wedding and plan on driving my Scamp out there. Would be nice to meet up with you and might have to get Chrysler Fat and some others of you to meet me on the way back.

Gonna be in Pittsburgh in the first week in June for my daughters wedding and plan on driving my Scamp out there. Would be nice to meet up with you and might have to get Chrysler Fat and some others of you to meet me on the way back.

Wow I rarely go anywhere near pittsburgh as I don’t have a bulletproof vest. But let me know

Wow I rarely go anywhere near pittsburgh as I don’t have a bulletproof vest. But let me know
Yea I worry about my girl living there and I always pack a gun when traveling out of my local area and was there in 2018 for the Hershey swap meet and had no problems but I'm concerned now.

Yea I worry about my girl living there and I always pack a gun when traveling out of my local area and was there in 2018 for the Hershey swap meet and had no problems but I'm concerned now.

Scary times in all these big cities. They just grabbed a couple that were buying guns and had their house set up so creeps could enter their house and steal guns, that they already paid for.

Scary times in all these big cities. They just grabbed a couple that were buying guns and had their house set up so creeps could enter their house and steal guns, that they already paid for.
Glad I live out in the country and I'm not smart when it comes to big cities anymore. Kinda almost hate to take my Scamp out there now.

-
Back