Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Always welcome to vent Mark as Murray says take it out on a tree or just let us all be there for ya. Think we have been around each other long enough to know none of us would ever cut each other down for any reason.
Emailed Murray this morning and had to dump on him and he I think still likes me. lol

Well I am moving right along on the ElCamino. I rebuilt the carb and put a set of plugs in it and she is purring like a kitten now. It still had the caps on the mixture screws which again leads me to believe what I was told when I bought it as being 90,000 actual miles.

Well I am moving right along on the ElCamino. I rebuilt the carb and put a set of plugs in it and she is purring like a kitten now. It still had the caps on the mixture screws which again leads me to believe what I was told when I bought it as being 90,000 actual miles.
Great CF yea the plastic caps still being there is something I haven't seen for a long time.

Pulled 6 cord out of bush today, not as whooped a yesterday but still whooped but a good whooped old husky chain saw worked great 1981 266 model never been opened up same as yesterday eat hot bath bed one more day fire wood done

4B33EC31-4F50-4311-9136-8C67FFDC57E0.jpeg

BBA2EABF-74FE-454C-A462-91EC66B0314E.jpeg

Hey CF T took your advice on the paint roller paper towel thingy. I still have to fine tune it but I like it.

IMG_20230304_181204242_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230304_181350485_HDR.jpg

Always welcome to vent Mark as Murray says take it out on a tree or just let us all be there for ya. Think we have been around each other long enough to know none of us would ever cut each other down for any reason.
Thanks Fred. I do vent on here once in a while then get myself in trouble with guys who don't know me well enough. I should go out in the country in a deserted spot and yell my head off. I've done that before and it felt good somewhat. I've also written the person and call them everything on earth and then delete it. That works good as well. Good to blow off steam once in a while.
You guys are great and always have a good laugh at your antics. In case you haven't noticed I love to laugh.
I blocked you know who. He always got me twisted up so no more.

Morning guys and Happy Sunday. And it will be today and 6-7 degrees.
I'm sore today after yesterdays shitfest.
To make things worse, when I was putting on my jeans my one foot was in and the other one caught on something and down I went on my right shoulder. Luckily the room had thick plush carpet so that sure helped. Sure felt stupid though. Should have landed on my head then it wouldn't hurt lol.
Taking two Tylenol Arthritis twice a day as normal so it helps a bit.
Hoping to be able to sit out on the lawnchairs this afternoon and soke up the sun and Vit "D"
I take 2000 U.I. daily and that is good but love getting it from the sun.
Have a great day

Morning fellas. Starting the day having breakfast with my brother at the local mom and pop then grocery shopping with him. I have it setup this afternoon to pick up disc brake spindles and hubs for the grand daughters Mousetang just over an hour away.

Don't forget your favorite brew
Didn’t forget. Have a story about yesterday. I’m guessing 40 ft white poplar growing straight as an arrow, no branches just a crown. Checked it out oh ya this is an easy one. Looked around planned my escape route, Cut my notch cut tree off slide slide ways about an inch and stood there. I’m watching slowly it starts to fall in the direction I intended I turned and walked away everything good. What probably took 30 sec seemed like 10 mins waiting to see which way it was going to go

Didn’t forget. Have a story about yesterday. I’m guessing 40 ft white poplar growing straight as an arrow, no branches just a crown. Checked it out oh ya this is an easy one. Looked around planned my escape route, Cut my notch cut tree off slide slide ways about an inch and stood there. I’m watching slowly it starts to fall in the direction I intended I turned and walked away everything good. What probably took 30 sec seemed like 10 mins waiting to see which way it was going to go
Took a lot of large fur trees down when I lived in the mountains clearing my land. I made a few wrong cuts on some trees and stuck some against other trees. :BangHead:

Thanks Fred. I do vent on here once in a while then get myself in trouble with guys who don't know me well enough. I should go out in the country in a deserted spot and yell my head off. I've done that before and it felt good somewhat. I've also written the person and call them everything on earth and then delete it. That works good as well. Good to blow off steam once in a while.
You guys are great and always have a good laugh at your antics. In case you haven't noticed I love to laugh.
I blocked you know who. He always got me twisted up so no more.
I open up this thread every morning and get a chuckle from you guys.Starts the day off right :thankyou:RJ

Almost a scrape your pants out moment

-
Back