Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi fellas.
So ... mystery solved about my alignment. Chrysler always staggered their front wheels.
Something to do with camber when changing lanes.
I went into the local speed shop and one of the customers heard me talking to the guy behind the desk.
This guy was very knowledgeable and we talked about tires etc.
If the offset was less on the front wheels I could probably get away with it.
My 70 Duster 340 had rally rims and a G60x14 tire and had to bend the very bottom of the left fender to clear.
The right side cleared so that answers that question.
Hope that info helps someone else
What a gorgeous day, 22 and no humidex to talk of so cut the front and rear grass
Have a great evening. I know Fred will be lol
I have BF Goodrich 205/70R14 on the front of the Dart on superior aluminum slot mags not even close to rubbing. BF Goodrich 225/70R14 on rear same thing not even close. Could actually put more tire on rear. Back in the day and I am old enough to use that phrase I used to run L/60/14 with no problems whatsoever even with 4 people in car. Those large wheels no sidewall units just don’t cut it around here. Rode in a few of my friends cars with those wheels feels like you’re riding in a wagon. But women wear shoes that hurt they’re feet so. My opinion

I have BF Goodrich 205/70R14 on the front of the Dart on superior aluminum slot mags not even close to rubbing. BF Goodrich 225/70R14 on rear same thing not even close. Could actually put more tire on rear. Back in the day and I am old enough to use that phrase I used to run L/60/14 with no problems whatsoever even with 4 people in car. Those large wheels no sidewall units just don’t cut it around here. Rode in a few of my friends cars with those wheels feels like you’re riding in a wagon. But women wear shoes that hurt they’re feet so. My opinion
I have BFG 225/60R15 on the front of mine on factory rallye wheels, and LT235/75R15 on the back on some Ion alloy wheels at the moment. No clearance issues that I know of in front, certainly none in back.

Wedding is over and party is still going on but this old man has had enough.
After the wedding I took off my suit and tie put my jeans on and my favorite Tshirt on and was told to put my suit and tie back on for pictures Sooo suit and tie back on and after pictures took it back off and they told me to put it back on for more pictures dancing with my daughter. :BangHead:
I spent more time in the bathroom stall changing clothes than anything. Now I know how it feels to be Super man trying to suit up in a phone booth.
At least I had a toilet ...

After the wedding I took off my suit and tie put my jeans on and my favorite Tshirt on and was told to put my suit and tie back on for pictures Sooo suit and tie back on and after pictures took it back off and they told me to put it back on for more pictures dancing with my daughter. :BangHead:
I spent more time in the bathroom stall changing clothes than anything. Now I know how it feels to be Super man trying to suit up in a phone booth.
You are Super Man!!!

For $900 that car is far too clean to destroy it, not many of them around anymore, at least here there isn't. I've always kinda liked that bodystyle, better than the 75 to 78 or so anyway. Hell I'd probably drop my 360 in there and have some fun with it!
My work mate had one of those, power train was excellent but the rest of the car was a POS, sorry those years of Chrysler cars were junk best left to the shredder and even at that they were 75% plastic

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad everything went well and a good time had by all.
Now the drive home. Be safe on the hwy and don't pick up any strangers. Probably no room with Patches in the car anyway.

Morning guys and what a difference yesterday. A lot cooler and great temps for sleeping.
This week will be a little cooler so won't be sweating just thinking about doing something.
Have a great day guys

At least
What’s going on with your front end. Did you put a tape measure on it.

What’s going on with your front end. Did you put a tape measure on it.
Had a front end alignment before I left home because the inside of the tires were wearing. Wore the right front inner balled. By the time I got to Pittsburgh. Hit a few nasty bumps on the interstate and thinking it might have knocked my front end out or the alignment shop had there head up there *** when they set it.

Had a front end alignment before I left home because the inside of the tires were wearing. Wore the right front inner balled. By the time I got to Pittsburgh. Hit a few nasty bumps on the interstate and thinking it might have knocked my front end out or the alignment shop had there head up there *** when they set it.
If your steering wheel is in the same position it was after the alignment, its unlikely you knocked any thing out of the setting. A small amount of toe will wear radial tires like that. You might have a little less camber on the one with more wear.

If your steering wheel is in the same position it was after the alignment, its unlikely you knocked any thing out of the setting. A small amount of toe will wear radial tires like that. You might have a little less camber on the one with more wear.
Yea steering wheel was in the same location.
The guy that aligned it this time said it wasn't out to far just like you said just enough.
The guy was about your age and a Mopar guy.
I was smoking a cigarette in the back alley when he pulled it out for a test drive and he had a big smile on his face as he drove by me.

1685947595558.gif

Morning guys and another gorgeous day without the heat and humidity.
Going to call the Dr today and see when I can get my second shingles shot. It's a 2 part injection 6 months apart.
Car show tonight. Didn't go last night just wasn't feeling good.
Have a great day.
Fred will be on his way home today

31C here sunny now Tstorms this aft. Had a few tornado warnings over the last week or so. Humidity is through the roof, you walk outside the moisture condenses on you because you are cooler. Everything sure is green, fruit trees have all set fruit, so with any luck should have a good crop of saskatoons and apples. Have a great day gents

Hey guys in Wisconsin at a motel for the night car is running great and I'm wore out. Night guys.

-
Back