Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went shopping at Costco this morning. Got gassed up then went in the store.
What a madhouse that was. I think everyone and his brother was in there.
And we have two Costco in town.
Be interesting to know how much money they pull in daily per store.
Wife and I just relaxed today. She works way too hard in the garden but she loves it.

Went shopping at Costco this morning. Got gassed up then went in the store.
What a madhouse that was. I think everyone and his brother was in there.
And we have two Costco in town.
Be interesting to know how much money they pull in daily per store.
Wife and I just relaxed today. She works way too hard in the garden but she loves it.
2 Costco's Wow can't find one close to me but shopping is much easier here I think. Save money shopping is good but putting up with lots of people and wild kids no!!! I'll pay the extra bucks to keep my sanity.

Fred have you installed the stainless trim on the front of the running board on your AA. Any tips would be great like does it go under the rubber and did you tap it in place with a rubber mallet?
There was no stainless steel on my running board when I got it. Mine is pretty rough Murray.

IMG_20230702_174735140.jpg

Thunder storm rolling through had a few marbley clouds so got everything in the garage just encase

Weld them to the body? That’s what we did with the stock cars.
On these Fords I pull the bolt that holds the rear of the shock in then drive the shock in to the lip of the outer tube then plug weld the shock through the bolt hole. Then weld the inner tube to the frame opening and outer tube. Then weld where the tube meets the plate the bumper bolts to and finally weld the bolt on plate to the bumper. I will try and remember a pic this week. Welding them solid to the frame with no tube plug welded in the frame makes the frame twist funny up front and destroys the radiator.

Morning guys.
I was woken up at 5:30 this morning by two assholes racing up and around the neighbourhood on loud dirt bikes.
They went by our house twice at a good 50 mph so you can image the noise.
I called the cops and all is quiet once more. That was just ignorant. Must be braindead.
Hope the cops caught them. They will call me later and give me a report.
I'd hang em and not by the neck.
Just started to rain, go figure on the last day of a 3 day weekend for those who work.
Do you guys have just the 4th off or other days as well?
Have a great day

Morning guys.
I was woken up at 5:30 this morning by two assholes racing up and around the neighbourhood on loud dirt bikes.
I called the cops and all is quiet once more. That was just ignorant. Must be braindead.
Just started to rain, go figure on the last day of a 3 day weekend for those who work.
Have a great day
Morning Mark Not sure if a 1 day or what day's off for everyone but I'm working today Trying to finish a car so the owner can have it back for the 4th.

Morning Mark Not sure if a 1 day or what day's off for everyone but I'm working today Trying to finish a car so the owner can have it back for the 4th.
Yea young kids and there loud toys first thing in the morning is not a good idea.
Surprised there dad would let them do that.

Morning guys.
Have a great day
I have every day off!
I'm retired and loving it!

Morning guys.
Have a great day
Working today just the 4th off here

That should stiffen it up.
Haven't seen a collapsible bumper in years and don't miss them.
I used to use the shocks for pulling on frame rails. Had to punch out the little BB or drill them to release the gas so they wouldn’t blow up when I welded them. Some of them had a funky liquid that would ooze out.

-
Back