Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never tried swamp water but ask the concession stand person for a diet water and see the puzzled look on their face.

Hand someone an extension cord with both ends plugged in to each other and tell the guy to join them once you're finished so the hydro doesn't run out

Nice and sunny but a cold wind but did a pile of shopping again.
No more room in the freezer believe me. Only problem now is my wife has been making meat pies all afternoon.
We'll have one tonight for supper and tomorrow as well but the rest I have no idea.
Have a great evening

Nice and sunny but a cold wind but did a pile of shopping again.
No more room in the freezer believe me. Only problem now is my wife has been making meat pies all afternoon.
We'll have one tonight for supper and tomorrow as well but the rest I have no idea.
Have a great evening
Scoot your butt over Mark I'm coming for meat pie.
Sounds great.

Fire on helloween I built it

17085DE6-9698-4F9D-970D-8FE1F7B30D1A.jpeg

Well not a good day farming. I got a few acres in and started hearing a bearing grind. Found out I had 2 bearings fail. One was fixed in less than an hour the other was on the chain shaft that pulls everything in the combine (feeder house) that one took 9 hours. I had to do a several hour run to get the bearings and also had to go to the tire shop as the truck had a flat when I went to use that and the tire needed replaced. I will back the combine out of the barn in the morning and try again.

Well not a good day farming. I got a few acres in and started hearing a bearing grind. Found out I had 2 bearings fail. One was fixed in less than an hour the other was on the chain shaft that pulls everything in the combine (feeder house) that one took 9 hours. I had to do a several hour run to get the bearings and also had to go to the tire shop as the truck had a flat when I went to use that and the tire needed replaced. I will back the combine out of the barn in the morning and try again.
Sheesh CF. You sure have some stick with it. You must love farming. Woke up to snow here and rained ALL DAY. I'm glad to have an indoor job.

Sheesh CF. You sure have some stick with it. You must love farming. Woke up to snow here and rained ALL DAY. I'm glad to have an indoor job.
Mid 40s again today here and some light rain this afternoon, last weeks' snow is pretty well all gone now, might see 50* on the weekend.

Should have stayed in bed

Morning guys,
Supposed to be a decent day.
I go for my flu shot at 11 and then after lunch I'll be going over to my friends and help him put his two cars away and then fix his snow blower.
Glad the weather will co-operate.
Have a great one

Hey Fred, did you see the video I posted on FB with the Startrek crew.
It's hilarious.
Sadly I couldn't post it on here.

-
Back