Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Is that explosion proof? Those things aint cheap. Mine caught on fire once. I make sure I keep the paint build-up cleaned good after that. I think Ill make a little baffle for the motor like yours appears to have.
Yea it's explosion proof but that doesn't mean I can't catch it on fire. LOL

Taking him a long time but it looks better than if I did it.
Not sure on the flap on the outside. If it were me I’d put a sealing door on the inside to save some heat when it’s not in use. My opinion for what it’s worth. Nice install.

Not sure on the flap on the outside. If it were me I’d put a sealing door on the inside to save some heat when it’s not in use. My opinion for what it’s worth. Nice install.
That's the plan I'll get some 2-inch foamboard to cover it.

It’s Feb 1 and for the first time ever my west facing deck is snow free and dry, country roads are slopped out with potholes you could lose an Austin mini in. Thankful for the reduction in the heat bills. Going to start painting my horses ears, eyes and mane.

IMG_2166.jpeg

Using a length of jute rope for a tail. Make it a good one guys

It’s Feb 1 and for the first time ever my west facing deck is snow free and dry, country roads are slopped out with potholes you could lose an Austin mini in. Thankful for the reduction in the heat bills. Going to start painting my horses ears, eyes and mane.

View attachment 1716200486

Using a length of jute rope for a tail. Make it a good one guys
Good idea using jute rope, did that on one of my old truck butt seats. Made me a horses ***. :thumbsup:

I hope you’re using the term people loosely because people just don’t do these things
You're right Murray. So much violence and hatred these days. I don't care if a person is white, black, Jewish, Muslim, gay or whatever. If we cut we all bleed red but for some reason there is a hatred for people who aren't white as if they are a disease. Will we ever be at peace? Probably not in my time and maybe we'll blow everyone to bits in another world war.

Picked up my set of wood chisels this aft. Tried to use one dull as a hoe. Spent the last two hours honing them, fingers sore but chisels are razor’s again only safe chisel is a sharp chisel

Morning men, been busy here on the wet coast we’ve had over 400mm of rain in the last week and my arc is not quite finished,been super warm all the ski hills shut down snows all gone . Positive note no real flooding. You all stay safe out there

Morning men, been busy here on the wet coast we’ve had over 400mm of rain in the last week and my arc is not quite finished,been super warm all the ski hills shut down snows all gone . Positive note no real flooding. You all stay safe out there
Yeah been hearing about that on the news. Keep safe buddy

Been a gorgeous sunny day but quite windy.
Our groundhog didn't see his shadow this morning so winter is almost over (the lying little bastard).
In Newfoundland they have a huge lobster and she wears a yellow hat and she said there are 6 more weeks of winter

Another fine day here, I think it got to 57 or 59*, tomorrow we're expecting rain showers and low 40's, then snow overnight into Sunday and back to 20s.:mob:

It was great while it lasted anyway, been seeing lots of motorcycles on the road and even some hotrods. They'll be going back into hibernation for a few more weeks.

Mom's 91st birthday on Sunday, we're going to take her out to one of her favorite restaurants tomorrow night, my brother and SIL are supposed to be coming down from Calgary too, should be a good time.

Another fine day here, I think it got to 57 or 59*, tomorrow we're expecting rain showers and low 40's, then snow overnight into Sunday and back to 20s.:mob:

It was great while it lasted anyway, been seeing lots of motorcycles on the road and even some hotrods. They'll be going back into hibernation for a few more weeks.

Mom's 91st birthday on Sunday, we're going to take her out to one of her favorite restaurants tomorrow night, my brother and SIL are supposed to be coming down from Calgary too, should be a good time.
That's awesome Randy. I have a few 90 year old in my life and they are amazing. Sharp as a tack. I hope your mom is the same.

Happy Birthday mom and have a wonderful time

Wife and I were out shopping yesterday and I was lifting stuff and stretching my arm out while pushing that cart.
Boy did I pay the price for that. In a lot of discomfort.
Not too bad this morning so far anyway.
Going to be a nice sunny day again. Love it.
Have a good one

FIL turns 91 on the first day of spring, he’s got his issues like the rest of us but still lives alone. I’ve had a headache for the past week and a half. Today I woke up no headache, then I realized I quit caffeine cold turkey. No coffee, coke, Pepsi nothing. Sleeping a lot better and feeling better in general. Never realized what that drug did to me. Make it a good one guy’s

That's awesome Randy. I have a few 90 year old in my life and they are amazing. Sharp as a tack. I hope your mom is the same.
She's still pretty sharp, looks after her own home, and somewhat useless husband. She has been taking piano lessons for several years and has now also taken up guitar lessons. She is an accomplished artist and current President of the local Art Society. Until 3 years ago she would plant and grow a large garden in the backyard of her house, but that has become a bit too much, so she's downsized it to a much smaller space. My wife helps her getting it planted and keeping it weeded, but she still does most of it herself.
She spent several years working on a family tree project that she was determined to finish while she was still able.
Yeah, she's pretty amazing, still drives her 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe 5 speed too, though she has been having some trouble with her hips and finds it difficult to operate the clutch at times.
My brother took her for a ride in his SS454 Chevelle last summer and she was grinning from ear to ear when she got out.

Well it’s stoped raining :rofl:
Had great weather here for the last 4 1/2 days after getting way more rain than we should have but it started raining again late yesterday along with thunder storms and wind and it's just now stopped. Ground was already pretty wet but now there's standing water here and there in the yard again. Looks like we'll start out good for the drought that will probably start soon like the last few years.

Had great weather here for the last 4 1/2 days after getting way more rain than we should have but it started raining again late yesterday along with thunder storms and wind and it's just now stopped. Ground was already pretty wet but now there's standing water here and there in the yard again. Looks like we'll start out good for the drought that will probably start soon like the last few years.
The weather guessers are talkin' this area getting the entire season's average rainfall in the next few days. Of course, we're only like 2" of rain away from being considered a desert :lol: I know what a desert is, and this ain't it :lol:

The weather guessers are talkin' this area getting the entire season's average rainfall in the next few days. Of course, we're only like 2" of rain away from being considered a desert :lol: I know what a desert is, and this ain't it :lol:
We're ahead now but iirc, it was ahead last year at this time too and last summer turned out to be super dry to the point trees died. I lost a couple of young ones even though I was putting water down for them. Guess it wasn't enough :(

-
Back