Learning to hate Facebook

-
Well folks, let me just say this, I can see and type to family I will never see again unless I pack up and head out west or north and even south :steering: It douse serve me well.
It has been a blessing to this ol fart that misses his family I have not seen, and many folks I never met.... I don't do drama so that is all I have to say about it :thumbsup:

Understood memike if family is far away is could be good to keep in touch. I just found to take the groups for what they are entertainment unlike FABO which is for help knowledge and mostly truth.

Keep them straight:
Facebook is for family
LinkedIn is for professional
FABO is for car hobby
MySpace is for losers

Naw, that ain't right. I saw it on the internet; it must be true. They don't let you put it on the internet if it's not true.

As for Fecebook: Yes, it has a use. Its use is to keep tabs on you, who you associate with, what you say to them, what they say to you, where you shop, what you buy, how you probably vote, who you're sleeping with, and all kinds of other stuff about you. This data is then sold to marketers and other interested parties.

Fecebook users are not the customers, they're the product.
SlantsixDan, are you leading me to believe your saying we are sheep or another sellable product? HMMM makes you wonder how Mr. Zuckerburg is a multi billionaire in so short of years?
Yes I enjoy Fecebook (that is pretty comical) but I only read the articles and not look at the pictures. OOOO! more cat pictures.

Ya don't gotta have Fecebook to have cat pictures. Orange cats are the best kind:

orange_cat.jpg

90% of my shop's business used to come from this very site's members. Today, it's FaceBook that brings them in. Funny what can happen in ten years' time.
And I like cats. :D

90% of my shop's business used to come from this very site's members. Today, it's FaceBook that brings them in. Funny what can happen in ten years' time.
And I like cats. :D
Me too. I like just about every kind of animal. I have a Mr. Squirrel friend that I give peanuts to every day when I go up to the bush :)

Could not stand FB at first.
Have recently started using for my collectible's business and socializing since I'm single again though. Has been very helpful to both, especially with the ladies
May need this type of outfit soon.lol

IMG_0305.JPG

-
Back