Learning to hate Facebook

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
Joined the 64-66 Cuda page and cant believe the false BS they are posting there. Apparently they are telling people you could order a Formula S Valiant which never existed. Oh and lets not forget the FM stereo with reverb on the Cuda because the manual lists is for the hardtop and sedan Valiant dealer installed.

Joined the 64-66 Cuda page and cant believe the false BS they are posting there. Apparently they are telling people you could order a Formula S Valiant which never existed. Oh and lets not forget the FM stereo with reverb on the Cuda because the manual lists is for the hardtop and sedan Valiant dealer installed.
you get that on the internet everywhere. its like the people who go around on forums claiming to have the 1 of none 440 "Max Wedge" Duster........

I loved some of the classified pages and groups. Now, it seems it's just gomers posting pics of their cars... mostly junk projects. Not even for sale. Just posting pics. So, fabo it is for my classifieds.

Don't do it never will, or twitter or any other SM drivel. Post here and accidently signed up for LinkedIn, regretted that ever since.
Who the hell has the time-------------------

I loved some of the classified pages and groups. Now, it seems it's just gomers posting pics of their cars... mostly junk projects. Not even for sale. Just posting pics. So, fabo it is for my classifieds.
Yeah I noticed that as well. Planning to post some parts here instead of there.

Riddler

You're losing sleep over that? I'm more bothered by what's going on with our "once great country."

Last edited:
Oh and wait until you ask for advice on something or are selling something. It's like watching a monkey f**k a basketball.

I let it go a year ago. Maybe logged in twice since then but to make a contact and that's it. This is what I tell people who are ate up with it....

The only thing you accomplish staying on Facebook constantly is watching other people have adventures when you could be having your own.......

JW

the regular abody page has a bunch of idiots on it too.. then you should see the dumb asses on the cherokee page.. boy do they take the cake..lol

The only thing you accomplish staying on Facebook constantly is watching other people have adventures when you could be having your own.......

JW

facebook is a wonderful tool.. great for keeping up with family that isn't local with pics and video plus its a great tool as a customer.. most businesses have a fb page.. its a great too to log a complaint on.. you get a fast *** response by posting on fb man.. its incredible. there is a lot of good that can be had with fb. its up to you to use it as you see fit and to best serve you..

Totally agree. Interesting how some people know everything on facebook.

Idiots everywhere , my personal favorite is the moron claiming to have a "NASCAR edition" 68 charger commissioned by Richard petty . What a fuckin dumbass no such car and petty drove a Plymouth for 68. I can't stand these losers making it up as they go

I personally find it handy, and when I post a for sale ad on the 64-66 Cuda page there, the parts start flying off the shelf!!

I didn't see the Valiant Formula S discussion there, but did see the speaker one! Seems no one wants to believe the facts on that one, oy vey!!!

Not to be a nay sayer, but I've actually seen a 65 Formula S Valiant. A Boeing executive ordered it in 65, flew to Detroit and drove it home. I've seen all the documentation with the car too.

facebook is a wonderful tool.. great for keeping up with family that isn't local with pics and video plus its a great tool as a customer.. most businesses have a fb page.. its a great too to log a complaint on.. you get a fast *** response by posting on fb man.. its incredible. there is a lot of good that can be had with fb. its up to you to use it as you see fit and to best serve you..

I think it is a personal preference. You know what they say. One man's junk is another man's treasure lol....

I have used it to date women, buy, sell, complain, and most of all see a side of people that I did not know exist.... It's just not for me.....

And always be on the good side of people or they might befriend you lol. And heaven forbid if you were the one who ended a relationship and both of you are FB users lol....

JW

I've never had facebook but almost all my friends do. I couldn't imagine it being much worse than the off-topic section of this website.

PHILISTINES!

LOLROFL. I quit Fecebook in 2011. The urges and withdrawal pangs made me crazy for a few days, were a damniusance for about a week, an annoyance for another week after that, and faded out pretty rapidly by week three. Now I get to do what I just did (LOLROFL) whenever I hear "Eeeeeee, I can't quit Fecebook, eeeeeeee, all my friends are on Fecebook, eeeeeeee, how will my family keep in touch with me, eeeeeee!" type of whining. Somehow or another we managed to keep in touch with whoever we wanted to keep in touch with before Fecebook. It can still be done.

(By the way, yes, there was such a thing as a Formula-S Valiant. They were available from Chrysler South Africa starting sometime around '67ish. Here's a '72 for sale, here's a '69 ad, here's a '68 ad, etc.)

LOLROFL. I quit Fecebook in 2011. The urges and withdrawal pangs made me crazy for a few days, were a damniusance for about a week, an annoyance for another week after that, and faded out pretty rapidly by week three. Now I get to do what I just did (LOLROFL) whenever I hear "Eeeeeee, I can't quit Fecebook, eeeeeeee, all my friends are on Fecebook, eeeeeeee, how will my family keep in touch with me, eeeeeee!" type of whining. Somehow or another we managed to keep in touch with whoever we wanted to keep in touch with before Fecebook. It can still be done.

(By the way, yes, there was such a thing as a Formula-S Valiant. They were available from Chrysler South Africa starting sometime around '67ish. Here's a '72 for sale, here's a '69 ad, here's a '68 ad, etc.)
Thanks Dan I knew you might have the answer. My statement on the S Valiant was 64 to 66 The facebook thing I figured I would try to check it out after all these years. As far as finding parts and getting help with my farming it has been great and didnt know why I waited but checking out other pages besides the tractor ones it is a joke.

-
Back