LED Halo to blinker wiring help

-

ninesixxjr

1969 Dodge Dart Western Sport Special
Reaction score
Just bought some led halo lights that have a daytime running light (which i will be running to a auxiliary switch) and a switch back to amber when you activate the blinker but I'm not sure how i should wire them so they can work with the blinkers and the 4 way flashers, if possible. was thinking about tapping into the parking lights but they would stay on with the parking lights when the blinker is off which is not what i want to do, just want them to blink with the blinker. Any help will be appreciated.

This is what I used with a pair of United Pacific 31378 headlights. Had to cut up the headlight buckets for the lights to fit my Barracuda. This module allows for the leds to work as running lights and turn signal.

upload_2022-1-19_21-7-43.jpeg

upload_2022-1-19_21-15-32.jpeg

I put these in my 56 pickup, you should have two small wires coming off the harness near the three prong plug for the led lights, a green one and a red one the red one for the drl, ( daytime running light ) MUST have 12v going to it, and it will light the halo white then once you apply 12v( tapped off the signal wire at the front signal light ) the halo on that side will change color to orange if you ally power to the green wire without having power to the red wire at the same time it won't turn color.

Home cheapo
Lock-on 3 ft. Black Metal Mesh Gutter Guard
I just pushed them over the studs, cut them to fit and tighten the nuts down.

I put these in my 56 pickup, you should have two small wires coming off the harness near the three prong plug for the led lights, a green one and a red one the red one for the drl, ( daytime running light ) MUST have 12v going to it, and it will light the halo white then once you apply 12v( tapped off the signal wire at the front signal light ) the halo on that side will change color to orange if you ally power to the green wire without having power to the red wire at the same time it won't turn color.
Correct I see the two wires for DRL and Blinker. Im trying to figure out where to tap into so that the orange blinker light does not override the DRL when the blinker is off. To my knowledge If I tap into the front blinker/parking light it would stay orange when the parking lights are on and the blinker is off wouldn’t it? Please correct me if I’m wrong I’m still just a newbie Highschool kid learning lol.

-
Back