Let this be a leson, don't drive a pos pontiac

-
Reaction score
ahhhhhh..... gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood stuff!:cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9UsFvN9_Jo&feature=popular"]YouTube- Horrific crash on I-675 caught on tape[/ame]

Looks to me like a lesson to drive a pontiac. Don't we all want to survive a crash at 120mph?

Wow that just freak me out,I would love an interview with the driver.Hessssss a hell driver LOL

Looks to me like a lesson to drive a pontiac. Don't we all want to survive a crash at 120mph?

X2!

I had to run it back 4 times to be sure that I heard the reporter say "troopers are now investigating what role, if any, speed played in the crash". Well, I'm not an NTSB investigator, but by looking at the video, I gotta' think it played a pretty big friggin' role. Don't ya' think, boys?:eek:ccasion:

I had to run it back 4 times to be sure that I heard the reporter say "troopers are now investigating what role, if any, speed played in the crash". Well, I'm not an NTSB investigator, but by looking at the video, I gotta' think it played a pretty big friggin' role. Don't ya' think, boys?:eek:ccasion:
LOL, i'm glad i'm not the only one that wonder about that part.

On a following note.........

News reporter interveiwing the survivor Billy Joe Bob Schmitt (AKA "Schmitt for Brains") : "What the hell were you thinkin', boy?"

"Schmitt for Brains" from his hospital bed : "I figgered if I could get another 15MPH outta that Firechicken, I cudda cleared that overpass. Kinda like Burt Reynolds in "Hooper"."

On a following note.........

News reporter interveiwing the survivor Billy Joe Bob Schmitt (AKA "Schmitt for Brains") : "What the hell were you thinkin', boy?"

"Schmitt for Brains" from his hospital bed : "I figgered if I could get another 15MPH outta that Firechicken, I cudda cleared that overpass. Kinda like Burt Reynolds in "Hooper"."

Now maybe the General Lee with Daisy in the front seat could have pulled that off, but if you're in a F-Bird it better be Knight Rider.....

on a following note.........

News reporter interveiwing the survivor billy joe bob schmitt (aka "schmitt for brains") : "what the hell were you thinkin', boy?"

"schmitt for brains" from his hospital bed : "i figgered if i could get another 15mph outta that firechicken, i cudda cleared that overpass. Kinda like burt reynolds in "hooper"."

r o f l !

Maybe they mean methamphetamine. Lol

Maybe he was texting his girlfriend while steering with his knees with a cup of coffee between his legs and eating a cookie and didn't realize he was doing a 100+.
It could happen!

Actually the kid has a record of driving over the limit. Got ticketed in Nov 09 for doing 90 on the same highway.

19 year old full of piss'n'vinegar, teen angst and all that crap. Thinks he's invinceable to the world. After surviving that he probably knows he is.

Wylde1.

-
Back