Let's ask a question and never return. lol.

-
Yeah, like this thread where the OP got 45 responses and was even tagged @340duster340 and never responded. Most posts were helpful and required some investigation and time researching advice.
Recommendations for mail order transmission?
Playing devil's advocate here, but maybe he or she doesn't get notifications when someone tags them? I know I don't. I saw that I was tagged once by accidentally stumbling upon the comment in a thread.

I'm sure you've all replied to help somebody but they never return to the thread. You were left wondering if they ever resolved their problem.

So my question is, has this happened to you?

BTW I will not let you know if you helped me with that question. :lol:

I just said this on someone’s post on Moparts a few weeks ago. When people offer up help and you don’t reply back no one learns anything for your post. Did it help, did it make it worse, am I on ignore and just wasted my time trying to help? We all learn from each other, except when these “dead-heads” post up.

Playing devil's advocate here, but maybe he or she doesn't get notifications when someone tags them? I know I don't. I saw that I was tagged once by accidentally stumbling upon the comment in a thread.

Don’t know but…. The OP is an active member and is on here every day. To start a help wanted thread and then not respond is just a dick move.

Just do clean up and delete these posts threads or whatever. Fk'em, we don't need to waste energy on this ****, come on.

I HATE it when people ask-n-dash. I bet these are the same folks that don't return their shopping carts or fart in a crowded elevator

The trick is to look accusingly at the hot chick when you do it...

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.jpg

-
Back